• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz singer stuck in hospital for two weeks with an erection

Thurible

You could say that, but it's all in jest since they tend to respond with "We shag them, and then you eat them".
Well I'd imagine it would be a jest. Bestiality is weird, disgusting, and unnatural: and I can't think of any culture that engages in it, even those that revere animals as sort of deities.

I was just confused by what you meant. I never actually thought that the Welsh actually participate in fornication with animals. I have never heard of this joke before.

Well I'd imagine it would be a jest. Bestiality is weird, disgusting, and unnatural: and I can't think of any culture that engages in it, even those that revere animals as sort of deities.

I was just confused by what you meant. I never actually thought that the Welsh actually participate in fornication with animals. I have never heard of this joke before.

It does happen though (probably as we speak). We just like to joke about it because we know that 99% of people are normal.

You need to go to Wales and England then! XD

Thurible

It does happen though (probably as we speak). We just like to joke about it because we know that 99% of people are normal.

You need to go to Wales and England then! XD
I know bestiality still goes on, but you really think someone is having sex with an animal right now in the world? 0.0

I do plan on going abroad one day to see the world (though this isn't going to happen anytime soon and first and foremost I plan to see family around the states when circumstances allow). The UK definitely would be on the list. Lots of history and unique cultures there.

I know bestiality still goes on, but you really think someone is having sex with an animal right now in the world? 0.0

I do plan on going abroad one day to see the world (though this isn't going to happen anytime soon and first and foremost I plan to see family around the states when circumstances allow). The UK definitely would be on the list. Lots of history and unique cultures there.

The likelihood is 100% since the world is a big place and there are very very odd people out there. (not that I wish to think about that)

We have a lot of Castles too if you are into those.

That's up to whoever has sex with him to decide, not to you.
Suggesting someone should be banned from having sex because of his HIV status belongs in the 90s, not in 2020.
It's not possible to someone with HIV with an undetectable viral load to transmit the virus.
its as much his responsibility to inform as it is his potential partners to accept /assume.
I've had safe sex with several hiv positive guys (undetectable viral load) in the past, and with many others that I have no idea of their hiv status, and I'm fine. Living in fear because condoms are not 100% safe is missing out, specially when you can combine condoms with prep.

37uzlb.jpg

brap

Banned
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to fuck somebody with HIV? Like just fuck somebody else LMAO

Tesseract

Banned
There is more story,
In the hospital it is common that homosexuals come to E.R. Because they insert glass bottles of coca cola into the anus and sometimes are broken.
is it possible to break a coca cola bottle inside your butt hole?

a dude tried to smash one of those over my head in a bar fight when i was in college, all it did was piss me off and crack my skull open

goddamn thing is a blunt instrument of death and a modern marvel of engineering

JimiNutz

Banned
Anyone willing to inject an unknown substance into their one and only penis is a fucking wild man.

Bet this dude fucks like a savage stallion - although not for much longer now that he's soon to be a dickless loser.

Top Bottom