• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay & Silent Bob: Chronic Blunt Punch | Official Trailer

Blond

Banned
I was a big jay and bob fan 20 years ago, but i cant imagine there is still an audience for this at all....

And yes i know smodcast is big, but eesh
I was going to say this game is 20 years too late. Secondly, a Bluntman and Chronic game would’ve hit better because even as video game I can’t imagine these two guys fighting, well, anyone.

Saying this as someone who goes through Kevin Smiths catalog several times a year and loves Clerk’s enough that sometimes I’ll watch it twice in a week.

TheMan

The art is kind of good actually.

Man that new Jay and SB movie sucked dick.

yeah Jason Lee’s appearance disappointed the most. Brodie’s character just didn’t have that bite I wanted to see
As for the game I agree it’s a bit late but I’ll give it a look after it’s released

Last edited:

Cravis

The graphics look amazingly goood. I bought Mall Brawl so I’ll probably be picking this up. Doesn’t appear to be up on the Xbox store yet

Are we talking a dime bag for the game or a quarter? The price may take it from "put that shit in my hand" to "who's a dirty sheep fucker now?".

tassletine

The art is kind of good actually.

Man that new Jay and SB movie sucked dick.
I completely agree. Excellent art.

I couldn't bear the film. Smith should be forced to watch his first three films again just to figure out what made them classics.

He was one of the defining voices of his generation but that was just atrocious on every level and the more he ventures into multimedia land the shittier his films become. He doesn't seem to care at all and criticism doesn't phase him. He's a example, not of someone selling their soul, but someone who forgot they had one.

GeekyDad

Pretty artwork and all, but a beat'em-up is the wrong genre for these guys. They smoked weed all day long. Should made it a drug-dealing game, maybe something like Sushi Strikers but with weed and ludes.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Looks alright, but damn. Why is the indie-scene so much like mainstream Hollywood?

Endless recycles of the same tired-old genre formulas, just with added licensed properties that fail to disguise zero creativity.

Last edited:

wipeout364

Is there honestly a person out there in 2021 that’s a Jay and Silent Bob fan?

Kevin Smith needs to step back and think about what he’s trying to do. He started out making comedies but Kevin has become the joke.

His last few movies are complete garbage, I don’t actually dislike Kevin Smith as a person, but he is coming across as thinking he is an edge lord when in reality he is being a cringe lord ( and not in a good way).

Quasicat

Is there honestly a person out there in 2021 that’s a Jay and Silent Bob fan?

Kevin Smith needs to step back and think about what he’s trying to do. He started out making comedies but Kevin has become the joke.

His last few movies are complete garbage, I don’t actually dislike Kevin Smith as a person, but he is coming across as thinking he is an edge lord when in reality he is being a cringe lord ( and not in a good way).
Not only am I still a fan of his movies, I got really excited to hear that Clerks III is going into production.

The only issue I really have is how he always casts his daughter into his stuff (and I feel that she is pretty bad as an actress), but to be fair, I would probably do the same with my family if I were in his position.

Top Bottom