• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jablinski Games |OT|

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
I find it wildly more entertaining than any let's play garbage. I sincerely hope he continues the gag and keeps with the retro and random other things.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
By the way, I didn't realize how good the new Crash Trilogy looks. I need to pick that one up, super clean IQ.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
At first I wasn’t really a fan of the constant tease of potential gaming on a gaming channel, however I have really started to love the behind the scenes look at his interactions with his life and children and other co workers. He is adding the right amount of gaming into the episodes now with decent reactions / interesting content.

Look forward to the new videos each week now.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

At first I wasn’t really a fan of the constant tease of potential gaming on a gaming channel, however I have really started to love the behind the scenes look at his interactions with his life and children and other co workers. He is adding the right amount of gaming into the episodes now with decent reactions / interesting content.

Look forward to the new videos each week now.

Ya, I'm really starting to enjoy the channel as well and he hits with some really random games at times, that make watching the episodes interesting. Jack Black is also a pretty funny dude. The whole Ninja and Del Gato stuff was funny.

ZywyPL

Banned
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

tori-black-jack-black-is-in-movies-only-adults-can-43598929.png

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

There’s something weird and sad about a rich Hollywood star having to keep his MAME cabinet down in the cellar, in a cramped corner with the storage boxes.

Dude. You live in a big, fuck off house. Wear some pants for fucks sake.

Mista

Banned
As much as I hate it when Hollywood comes to the gaming side and try to earn our love, as much as I’m loving Jack Black doing it. Nobody can hate Jack!

SonGoku

low key this is a pretty good movie
So euh, he made a channel with "gaming" in the title, making everyone assume it was going to be Jack Black playing games, gets 1 millions subs without ever uploading really anything... Proceeds to never actually play games and releases this video pretty much mocking the idea that he ever will.

Pretty scummy, if you ask me but whatever.
0e3.png

Last edited:
I never understood the hype around him. He's not funny. He's an obnoxious old man that tries really hard to be "hip."

Couldn't disagree more.

In my opinion Jack Black is one of the funniest dudes ever, he doesn't even have to do much of anything to be amusing, he just is naturally amusing.

I've been a fan ever since I saw his small role in the otherwise forgettable The Jackel in 1997.

Couldn't disagree more.

In my opinion Jack Black is one of the funniest dudes ever, he doesn't even have to do much of anything to be amusing, he just is naturally amusing.

I've been a fan ever since I saw his small role in the otherwise forgettable The Jackel in 1997.
I mean, we all can't have great taste. Some people enjoy eating peanut butter and I'll never understand the reasoning behind it, other than the fact that they have horrible taste in life.

Enjay

Banned
So euh, he made a channel with "gaming" in the title, making everyone assume it was going to be Jack Black playing games, gets 1 millions subs without ever uploading really anything... Proceeds to never actually play games and releases this video pretty much mocking the idea that he ever will.

Pretty scummy, if you ask me but whatever.
Pretty fucky times we're in. Rich people making money by recording themselves spending money and enjoying their lives.

Top Bottom