• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've Become A "Trekkie"

I just watched the worst episode of Voyager and it was even worse than the episodes Threshold.

I've seen it before but I forgot how bad it was.

The episode is "In The Flesh" and it completely destroyed the mystique of Species 8472 overnight. They made them into a more typical and even somewhat comical Star Trek alien instead of the strange extra dimensional beings that they originally were.

That was a real disappointment.

Last edited:
I just watched the worst episode of Voyager and it was even worse than the episodes Threshold.

The episode is "In The Flesh"
What about the holodeck episodes with the Irish villagers? Or Chakotay's boxing episode? Or isn't there one where Seven of Nine beats up The Rock? Or how about anything featuring Kes?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
What about the holodeck episodes with the Irish villagers? Or Chakotay's boxing episode? Or isn't there one where Seven of Nine beats up The Rock? Or how about anything featuring Kes?
Or anything featuring Neelix or however you spell his name. Hated that character. Welcome to the fold op. Star Trek is great. High highs and the lows are easy enough to ignore.

Once I got hooked on the original series I couldn't look back.

If you don't already watch the youtube channel Red Letter Media and their Trek videos as they are hilarious.

And look up Star Trek Continues on youtube as well. I think it's better than pretty much every Star Trek show after the original series.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

The episode is "In The Flesh" and it completely destroyed the mystique of Species 8472 overnight. They made them into a more typical and even somewhat comical Star Trek alien instead of the strange extra dimensional beings that they originally were.

That was a real disappointment.
Any answer of the "worst Voyager episode" question that isn't "Tuvix" is wrong.

Picture-1212.png

I watch the "Attention Bajoran workers!" episode last night. Now I finally know where that meme came from.

Last edited:
The Voyager episode "Nothing Human" was absolutely fantastic and what Star Trek is all about. There's no real right or wrong in regards to what side you choose.

Plus, it's nice to see a non-humanoid life form that's not just an energy being.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The Voyager episode "Nothing Human" was absolutely fantastic and what Star Trek is all about. There's no real right or wrong in regards to what side you choose.
Have you watched the season 4 episode "Nemesis" yet? It's one of my favorites in all of Trek for exactly this reason.

Top Bottom