• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

Christopher Abbott Neon Rated GIF by NEON

delivery been ping ponging endlessly between two approving depts.....fml

just swallow and move on
approved!

knew it just needed some saliva to lube things up a bit

happy days GIF

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
e1264e4a-b2c6-444e-aa38-c8b4515ca80f_text.gif

i actually feel like i'm going to have a mental breakdown and i'm losing control of my anger. the last few weeks have been bad and i feel like i'm going to snap one day and god knows what i'll say or do. my mental health hasn't been this bad in a long time.

high as fuck with shite all down the side of your face? glad u enjoyed your weekend.
You should try poetry

GeekyDad

i actually feel like i'm going to have a mental breakdown and i'm losing control of my anger. the last few weeks have been bad and i feel like i'm going to snap one day and god knows what i'll say or do. my mental health hasn't been this bad in a long time.

What's going on with your situation?

badblue

Gold Member
Kevin Hart Whatever GIF

A couple of weeks ago, my wife mentioned that she scheduled a client transaction for today, the day we have traveling booked to go home after a long vacation. I told her that was stupid and any number of things could go wrong, fucking things up.

She told me not to worry and it would be fine.

So right now we're sitting at the ferry terminal because we missed the one we booked to be on and are now stand-by for the next boat.

We might not get off the island today because.

All because her clients were slow to get back to her this morning.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
e1264e4a-b2c6-444e-aa38-c8b4515ca80f_text.gif

high as fuck with shite all down the side of your face? glad u enjoyed your weekend.
Genuine advice, either take up weight lifting, martial arts or both. Without either of them I sincerely believe I'd be dead or in prison.

Top Bottom