• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

13OkbhM.gif

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Someone was sippin that lean

Me remembering I had a bunch of CBD left when I woke up with a headache. Almost right as rain now.

mix6ZXp.gif

badblue

Claims of foreign power influencing elections to unknown extent released.
Everyone one suggests this be looked into officially.
Elected leader denies claims that foreign power influenced elections, then says it's racist to make those allegations.

Tom Cruise What GIF

GeekyDad

Claims of foreign power influencing elections to unknown extent released.
Everyone one suggests this be looked into officially.
Elected leader denies claims that foreign power influenced elections, then says it's racist to make those allegations.

Tom Cruise What GIF
Foreign powers don't influence elections. Only money does. Only money.

OZ9000

Banned
My bank account after emptying it on my house build. Worst yet, I estimate it will cost a further £40k to complete. Paiiiiiin. I'm curious if first time homeowners have any money left after their home purchase - because I anticipate living paycheck to paycheck for the next 8 months :/

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My bank account after emptying it on my house build. Worst yet, I estimate it will cost a further £40k to complete. Paiiiiiin. I'm curious if first time homeowners have any money left after their home purchase - because I anticipate living paycheck to paycheck for the next 8 months :/

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
We did. Our house actually cost half of what we were anticipating. We didn't build though, we bought a 60 year old one. No repairs or anything needed.

OZ9000

Banned
We did. Our house actually cost half of what we were anticipating. We didn't build though, we bought a 60 year old one. No repairs or anything needed.
Building is too stressful.

I have no idea why I purchased all the bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, bathroom and laminate flooring when we're still months away.

I also ordered doors but we have no space to place them.

This house is months away from completion.

I suppose this is what happens when I leave my dad to 'manage' the project. I should have taken control from the very beginning. Argh.

Top Bottom