• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

badblue

iu

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Only works if you have a certain nose to lip ratio.
I've got a face type that the longer it is, the better. It looks weird on me when I trim it above my lip line. I'm letting it grow another 2 months or so before I get too adventurous with the scissors.

I've also got a goatee on the chin and will probably keep that. I don't think I have the confidence yet to just rock a solo mustache.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've got a face type that the longer it is, the better. It looks weird on me when I trim it above my lip line. I'm letting it grow another 2 months or so before I get too adventurous with the scissors.

I've also got a goatee on the chin and will probably keep that. I don't think I have the confidence yet to just rock a solo mustache.

Yeah I get you... let it grow it's winter anyways.

Goatee? Why no full beard? Just curious.

One of my longest moustache

Pardon the psycho hobo look.

I kept licking my upper lip ie moustache and I drove me insane ATT

😂

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Yeah I get you... let it grow it's winter anyways.

Goatee? Why no full beard? Just curious.

One of my longest moustache

xQ3Vsu8.jpg

Pardon the psycho hobo look.

I kept licking my upper lip ie moustache and I drove me insane ATT

😂
No full beard because genetics have cursed my bloodline. I would in a heartbeat if I could.

For now, it basically looks like this, with a longer mustache:
iu

(My hair is nowhere near that majestic)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No full beard because genetics have cursed my bloodline. I would in a heartbeat if I could.

For now, it basically looks like this, with a longer mustache:
iu

(My hair is nowhere near that majestic)

And you ain't got a 2000$ a hour hairdresser for your photoshoot as well.

Looks good though the stash i reckon.

And it isn't even your final form =P

badblue

Really?

I couldn't tell based on the gifs you post.
More of a complaint then anything.

I've been using heavily daily for pain management for almost 2 years and recently other treatments have helped reduce the pain, so I've been trying to cut back as of late for a nice long tolerance break. Just difficult due to the psychological addiction that does make it feel like I do need weed for everything.

Top Bottom