• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Intel Battlemage “BMG-G21” GPU With Xe2 Graphics Architecture Spotted, Lunar Lake Xe2-LPG Receives Further Support

LordOfChaos

Intel's Battlemage "Xe2" GPUs continue to receive new support and patches with the latest one exposing the BMG-G21 graphics chip.

Intel Battlemage "BMG-G21" GPU Shows Up In LLVM Patch, Lunar Lake With Xe2-LPG Gets Improved Support As Blue Team Preps Unveiling of Next-Gen Graphics Architecture

The Intel Battlemage "Xe2" GPU family which is all set to replace the Alchemist "Xe" architecture, isn't far away from its official debut. While Intel has come a long way since its initial discrete GPU launch, Battlemage seems like it will be the "pivot" point for Team Blue. Now, we have got our first glimpse of the BMG-G21 GPU based on the Battlemage architecture which not only confirms its existence but also points out a potential reveal very soon!

LordOfChaos

I'm happy they didn't cancel the release! I'm actually excited to see what they bring to the table now that the prototype Alchemist is out of the way.

I never really believed the folks trying to claim it was cancelled, this is a key space especially for AI and they'll keep trying at least a few generations. Hopefully forever and become a significant third player in GPUs.

Top Bottom