• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie World presentation arriving August 11th on 18.00 CEST

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
10612b.jpg
piano-1655558_1280.jpg
vraagteken-icegif.gif

The Spelunky Collection for Switch will probably be shadow dropped. Oxenfree 2, House of the Dead Remake, TMNT Shredders Revenge, Fall Guys, Silk Song, Sports Story, 30XX, Indie Pogo, and Cuphead DLC are all good bets too.

Last edited:
I think Silksong has become too big for an Indie presentation at this point. It's opening material level for any of the big 3 regular presentations.

The Spelunky Collection for Switch will probably be shadow dropped. Oxenfree 2, House of the Dead Remake, TMNT Shredders Revenge, Fall Guys, Silk Song, and Cuphead DLC are all good bets too.
Cuphead doesn't get enough attention for how well it looks and runs on Switch. It's more impressive than 95% of AAA third-party games on Switch from major big studio developers.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
The Spelunky Collection for Switch will probably be shadow dropped. Oxenfree 2, House of the Dead Remake, TMNT Shredders Revenge, Fall Guys, Silk Song, Sports Story, 30XX, Indie Pogo, and Cuphead DLC are all good bets too.
Wouldn't cuphead be revealed by Microsoft?
ID@Xbox event today, but I doubt cuphead dlc will be there, didn't they reveal it like 3 or 4 years ago now?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I don't have any expectations for this one honestly. Sports Story would be nice, or really just something new that looks cool.

Mr Hyde

Love a good indie show. Hoping for some surprises as well as release dates for some previously announced games, such as Shredder's Revenge. That would be nice.

Top Bottom