• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need a Canadian Nintendogs Fan (Or anyone with musical ability)

darscot

I'm trying to teach my Dog the Hockey Night in Canada theme on the Keyboard. The problem is I have no musical ability what so ever. So basically I'm hoping some one can teach me how to play the song. Basically number the keys from left to right start at zero to however many number of keys there are and please count the black keys. Then play the song and please tell me the keys to press in order. So a post would be like so 1,4,2,1. Actually any song would be cool.

darscot

Sorry, I just have to bump this. Come on... you guys can honk this god damn theme with your horns at traffic light. Help a musically handicapped dude out and throw me a bone.

I haven't played Nintendogs. Is there an in-game keyboard like this:
hmm05_wrc_1138c.jpg
? I'm not near a piano right now, but I used to play quite a bit as a kid, so I can probably pick out the notes in my head.

EDIT: I've got 20 mins to kill, so here's your first music lesson.

There are eight notes on that keyboard. C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C. The black notes in the middle of white keys are semi-tones -- notes that are in between two different sounds. We call them sharps or flats, but to keep things simple, I'll just give you the sharps. So, the black key in between C and D would be C# (sharp). If I ask you tell tell me what key G# is, you would go to G, then move up to the black key above it. It's that simple.

So, without further ado, here's the keys you'll need to use for HNIC. The rhythm's all up to you!

EDIT 2: Notice how there are 2 Cs on the keyboard -- one on the bottom and one on the top. To make things perfectly clear, I will call the C on the top of the keyboard C2? Got it?

CC FF D#
CC FF D#
GG C2C2 A# G
CCC E C G
CCC E C A G
CCC E G A A# F G G# G D#
GG A#A# B C2

Top Bottom