• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I know kung fu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyuru

I bought this super cool blazer thing, it's longer than a blazer though. It totally looks like what Neo wears in the original Matrix IIRC. You can totally pull of the Japanese high school thug look so well too! Check it out:

CIMG0305.jpg

miyuru

I'm not really sure if it's right to call it a blazer. Um, I'll just post more pics? :p

It's a bitch taking pics at 3 AM alone balancing your camera between a stapler and book... :p

CIMG0306.jpg

CIMG0307.jpg

It's got coat tails too (is that one word or two..?).

CIMG0309.jpg

And here's a pic of me for good measure!

CIMG309.jpg

(I was really taking these pics for my gf who's on vacation for a month).

GDGF

Soothsayer
That actually looks pretty bad ass. It does kinda look like you're cosplaying in the middle of University, though :)

Mind telling us where you bought it from?

miyuru

I got it at a le chateau outlet. I actually got the shirt I'm wearing from there too. It cost $120 CDN including tax. I don't mind since I haven't really bought anything recently bar $50 of gas and I have around $1600 from work to deposit haha :p

Edit: lol so true about the cosplaying!

Um, *sigh*, but not. Haha, you made me laugh.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah, it's too hot right now, but if I had something like that during the winter, I'd pimp the hell out of it. I have a similar cashmere coat, but it's not as nice and trim as that one.

nitewulf

frock coats are where its at man. too bad i cant pull that shit off...but my brother on the other hand, looks like a total vampire.

miyuru

I don't mean to look like a vampire :(

This is probably the gutsiest thing I've ever bought. I get paranoid thinking what I look like in it. Like, can I just wear it as a jacket? Or should I just reserve to wear it for formal-ish outings :(

miyuru

Actually it's really thin. I wore it out tonight and I was fine, though all I had underneath was a t-shirt.

Here in Edmonton, it wouldn't be that great for winter compared to my actual winter jacket (just a plain Eddie Bauer jacket, not *stylish*). It does look like that though, esp. because of the length.

Edit: Maybe we should make this a clothes thread and you guys could post anything cool you have, because discussing this one article of clothing could get ridiculous! ^_^

COCKLES

being watched
The Bollytrix!

Volcano High has a good example of Korean school uniforms. They look a lot slicker then the shit I had to wear at school. British school blazers = worst in the known world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom