• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have decided JLH is better then Lohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both really good girls, but JLH inches above her ever so slightly today.

Hewitt1.jpg

jlh2.jpg

plus, she is already legal, and she is natural.

Well you couldn't tell that by looking at them! LOLOLOLOL

Anyway, I'm so glad to see that this was made a seperate topic, since the other JLH thread that turned into a Lohan vs. JLH thread (thanks to me, HAHAHAHA) wasn't enough to contain the glorious nuggets of knowledge in this one.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
At least Lohan doesn't have that wonky/googly/retarded lazy eye thing going on like JLH (and Paris Hilton, among many others) does.
googelyeyes.JPG

What are you looking at and why can't both of your eyes simultaneously look at it?

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I would do terrible things to her.... terrible things, like making her wash my car, or something.

Fifty said:
Jennifer is a woman, Lohan is a girl.

I love little girls, they make me feel so good. I love little girls, they make me feel so bad. When they're around, they make me feel like I'm the only guy in town. I love little girls, they make me feel so good. They don't care about my one-way mirror, they're not frightened by my cold exterior. They don't ask me questions, they don't want to scold me, they don't look for answers, they just want to hold me. Isn't this fun? Isn't this what life's all about? Isn't a dream come true? Isn't this a nightmare too?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Error Macro said:
I love little girls, they make me feel so good. I love little girls, they make me feel so bad. When they're around, they make me feel like I'm the only guy in town. I love little girls, they make me feel so good. They don't care about my one-way mirror, they're not frightened by my cold exterior. They don't ask me questions, they don't want to scold me, they don't look for answers, they just want to hold me. Isn't this fun? Isn't this what life's all about? Isn't a dream come true? Isn't this a nightmare too?

BOINGO RAAAWX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom