• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got Covid and now I can’t get horny anymore

Imagine not being able to smell your SOs pussy. Sad.
Glow-In-The-Dark-Pussy-Snorkel-Unicun-200x200.jpg

Esca

My sense of smelt went to sit cause of covid and we aren't sure sure to other things, but im pretty sure I have covid brain as well

MrMephistoX

Same plus cola tasted like cough medicine. Seems to be wearing off 2 weeks later.
Same between going to Disneyland, COVID and not drinking alcohol I’ve actually lost like 10 lbs…might be water weight from all the sweating but it’s amazing how much less you eat with dulled taste and smell. For me its not completely gone but it’s like I can only taste on the tip of my tongue and even then it’s diluted like full strength dark roast espresso tastes like shitty hotel room coffee.

GymWolf

I completely lose my sense of smell and taste everytime i have a cold, like i can eat a whole raw lemon without even batting an eye.

Welcome to my world i guess.

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
I’m glad I didn’t get Covid, the long term consequences and effects seem pretty bad and people just aren’t aware of it.

I still don’t get why most people downplay it. A lot of people died from it. I mean there were more 911 calls during covid than Sept 11 attack.

Honestly people need to take this seriously and mask up. Ones health is more important than ones freedom. Then again one can get freedom when they die as they are freed from their organic husk of a body. Maybe people want to die to meet god or something like that and want that freedom, I don’t know how people think but I will always er on the side of caution, better to do it than live with it and have regret. Mask up.

Mistake

I’m glad I didn’t get Covid, the long term consequences and effects seem pretty bad and people just aren’t aware of it.

I still don’t get why most people downplay it. A lot of people died from it. I mean there were more 911 calls during covid than Sept 11 attack.

Honestly people need to take this seriously and mask up. Ones health is more important than ones freedom. Then again one can get freedom when they die as they are freed from their organic husk of a body. Maybe people want to die to meet god or something like that and want that freedom, I don’t know how people think but I will always er on the side of caution, better to do it than live with it and have regret. Mask up.

[/URL][/URL][/URL]
Most people downplay it because the elderly are the most vulnerable. Everyone else can get through it. But as with any ailment, not everybody is so lucky. For the health vs freedom argument, well, that’s a slippery slope not worth derailing this thread over

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i caught it last week. saturday morning i was completely fucked. headache, sore/cold body, burning throat. done a test but it was negative. sunday morning still felt the same so done another test and it was positive.

thankfully my sore head and body aches went away but my throat is so bad. i'm struggling to eat, drink, or sleep. i've been drinking water and all i've ate is soup + ice lollies. i think i've had like 8 hours sleep since i woke up monday morning. every time i swallow i get a sharp burning pain. been coughing yellow/brown shit.

yesterday i started struggling to breathe and both my arms went numb. i thought i was going to pass out. that happened 3 times! 3rd time it happened i thought fuck this and called an ambulance. after an hour nothing so phoned back up and it took another 4 hours for them to come out. thank goodness i wasn't actually dying lol. they checked my oxygen, blood, pulse, etc and it's all fine. not sure what was causing the breathing issues.

waiting on my doctor phoning me so i can get some antibiotics. the paramedic said it looks like my chest/throat is infected. i also got "strong" pain killers but they are doing nothing.

i'm fully vacinated and wore a mask religiously every day but the last few weeks i started to not wear it as much. from now on i'll be back to wearing a mask all the time. if i need more vaccinations i'll take them all. i knew covid was bad but holy fuck i didn't expect this. i never want to go through this again. i actually feel terrified to go out in public now. i was always conscious of maintaining good hygiene but i feel paranoid now.

Chittagong

Gold Member
i caught it last week. saturday morning i was completely fucked. headache, sore/cold body, burning throat. done a test but it was negative. sunday morning still felt the same so done another test and it was positive.

thankfully my sore head and body aches went away but my throat is so bad. i'm struggling to eat, drink, or sleep. i've been drinking water and all i've ate is soup + ice lollies. i think i've had like 8 hours sleep since i woke up monday morning. every time i swallow i get a sharp burning pain. been coughing yellow/brown shit.

yesterday i started struggling to breathe and both my arms went numb. i thought i was going to pass out. that happened 3 times! 3rd time it happened i thought fuck this and called an ambulance. after an hour nothing so phoned back up and it took another 4 hours for them to come out. thank goodness i wasn't actually dying lol. they checked my oxygen, blood, pulse, etc and it's all fine. not sure what was causing the breathing issues.

waiting on my doctor phoning me so i can get some antibiotics. the paramedic said it looks like my chest/throat is infected. i also got "strong" pain killers but they are doing nothing.

i'm fully vacinated and wore a mask religiously every day but the last few weeks i started to not wear it as much. from now on i'll be back to wearing a mask all the time. if i need more vaccinations i'll take them all. i knew covid was bad but holy fuck i didn't expect this. i never want to go through this again. i actually feel terrified to go out in public now. i was always conscious of maintaining good hygiene but i feel paranoid now.

Sounds like a panic attack to me. I almost had an identical one early into the pandemic. Once you fill hour mind with all the horrors of covid, you will start being hyper vigilant about your body and it can turn pretty real. Especially given that you have still been wearing masks even after almost everyone has dropped them, you would be a more concerned personality. A couple of sessions with a psychotherapist sorted it out for me.

Unless you have an underlying condition you can go safely out in public without a mask. It’s highly unlikely your next covid will be as bad.

Panic attacks are sudden periods of intense fear and discomfort that may include palpitations, sweating, chest pain or chest discomfort, shortness of breath, trembling, dizziness, numbness, confusion, or a feeling of impending doom or of losing control.

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned

Like another poster said. It’s definitely a panic attack. You probably do have a sore throat and some symptoms and most likely put you in a panic. I’ve been there before. Once you realize you created most of those symptoms due to anxiety it’s easier to relax. Just make sure you control yourself. I once had a panic attack like you’re describing and it fucked me up for months. Couldn’t do anything I was so highly stressed and scared of everything for no reason at all. Heart racing first thing in the morning, dizzy spells, etc. It was hard for me to get my shit together for a while. It’s all in your head

Elginer

I got horny and now can’t get Covid anymore

True story, was in France for a couple of weeks and pretty much everyone in our group we shared a car with, for several hours each day, had covid. Me and the mrs never got it, but we fucked a lot.
So your saying fucking is the real vaccine

Both my partner and I have covid for 3 days now.
What a fucking nightmare this shit is. Chest and throat is fucked up. Nose blocked. Diarrhea. Just feel like complete and utter shit.
But I can still get a hard on. At least that's working normally.

But yeah fuck covid. I can't wait until it fucks off.

Cyberpunkd

Both my partner and I have covid for 3 days now.
What a fucking nightmare this shit is. Chest and throat is fucked up. Nose blocked. Diarrhea. Just feel like complete and utter shit.
But I can still get a hard on. At least that's working normally.

But yeah fuck covid. I can't wait until it fucks off.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Stay safe and take care.

I think since the beginning I got Covid twice, maybe three times. Never had issues.

Top Bottom