• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found SSX's new avatar! (YES I DID!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error Macro said:
Zombie, why in the Hell did you post that here? As if he needed more annoying videos for source material.

Id hope not itd be like quoting mad magazine for serious discussion (and all while being sincere about it).....:D

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Unless you are Adelgary or Suerte, do not click on any of the links under "1986."
I clicked on every single one of them though, wonder what that says about me.

IAmtheFMan said:
It's Korean.

Even though the brief text shown on screen was Korean, I don't think any towns in Korea have a habit of flying Japanese flags on their buildings (unless the extreme compression is making Tae guk gi look like the rising sun).

Matlock

Banned
Shogmaster said:
Even though the brief text shown on screen was Korean, I don't think any towns in Korea have a habit of flying Japanese flags on their buildings (unless the extreme compression is making Tae guk gi look like the rising sun).

krlarge.gif

Looked like South Korea's flag to me. :p

Shogmaster said:

Most of the time it's just the red dot but occasionally you can see the bars here and there.

The Shadow said:
Most of the time it's just the red dot but occasionally you can see the bars here and there.

Yeah, I was squinting at it for a while too and I thought I saw them at first, but now it just looks like compression artifacts of the shadows.

Shogmaster said:
Yeah, I was squinting at it for a while too and I thought I saw them at first, but now it just looks like compression artifacts of the shadows.

Possibly. I was thinking that the pure white look at the sides seems to be one huge block of compression though.

When the flag looks completely white at the corners, you'll notice that the area around the flag is similarly blurred. I think the bars are basically eliminated on certain frames due to the compression.

You know. We many never know the true origin of SSX's next avatar. I may lose sleep over this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom