• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Am Jazz Season 6 |OT| Hate me but don't forget to dilate me

brap

Banned
Jazz is wearing a bikini and is fat again. What a lazy pig. Just shovels food in her mouth, watches tv and can't even bother to dilate. And she STILL expects guys to fawn all over her. Like even if you were born with a vagina you still wouldn't be attractive.

brap

Banned
Jazz should go to some shitty liberal arts college insteaad of harvard? Ok victoria.

Most colleges are full of bleeding heart liberals. Haravard will accept her. Quit being a jealous ass bitch.

Grinchy

Banned
Jazz is wearing a bikini and is fat again. What a lazy pig. Just shovels food in her mouth, watches tv and can't even bother to dilate. And she STILL expects guys to fawn all over her. Like even if you were born with a vagina you still wouldn't be attractive.
If she was a real woman, she'd wait until a few weeks after her wedding for this kinda shit.

brap

Banned
uvtyMwJ.jpg

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

Sounds like a real woman to me.

brap

Banned

In this scene Jaron's leftover erectile tissue (apparently still there after 3 surgeries) managed to become hard somehow. As a result of the strange reconfiguration of his urethra and erectile tissue, his urethra was engorged large enough to block his entire neovaginal canal.

This occurred in the morning, so it could be likened to the common male experience called morning wood, or perhaps Jaron was looking at something on the internet. Regardless of how it happened, his male autonomic nervous system which is hooked up to his male brain cells and male erectile tissue, became stimulated. Naturally perplexed as to why his urethra would swell up larger than his neovaginal hole, he called his mother into his room to inspect it. I can only speculate that this wasn't a problem until now, because Jaron's erectile tissue had never before become activated (either pre or post surgery) due to the hormone drugs nuking his natural sexual development.

Jaron basically called his mother into his room to look at his version of an erection, possibly his first one ever. Jeanette commented that she had no idea what she was looking at, and so taking a picture of his genitals and sending it to Dr Bowers would again be necessary. Upon receiving the pic, Dr. Bowers immediately knew what the issue was, because he has had that issue with other patients in the past still having remaining tissue causing urethra engorgement.

While some have speculated that Bowers has bad motives and intentionally set Jaron up to need more surgeries, I do think it is possible that it would be difficult for any surgeon to have removed all the erectile tissue given that Jaron had little penile flesh in the first place, and so they "had" to make the most of what was there to create the hole. It is damning either way if the surgeons are exploitative perverts, or it's just that impossible for even the most well regarded surgeons to create something that isn't a lovecraftian clusterfuck.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Maybe there’s some transgender people that are doing just fine with the operation, but every time I hear about this stuff, it’s some terrifying or grotesque thing that indeed does body horror better than any movie could hope to.

I’m not super-informed on the matter, granted, but I really think it’s in their best interests to forgo this kind of surgery until a few decades have gone by, and surgical techniques have improved.

brap

Banned
Maybe there’s some transgender people that are doing just fine with the operation, but every time I hear about this stuff, it’s some terrifying or grotesque thing that indeed does body horror better than any movie could hope to.

I’m not super-informed on the matter, granted, but I really think it’s in their best interests to forgo this kind of surgery until a few decades have gone by, and surgical techniques have improved.
It's funny how the doctor doing these surgeries is trans. With a dick. Why doesn't the doctor get the surgery? Really makes you think.

bronk

Banned

In this scene Jaron's leftover erectile tissue (apparently still there after 3 surgeries) managed to become hard somehow. As a result of the strange reconfiguration of his urethra and erectile tissue, his urethra was engorged large enough to block his entire neovaginal canal.

This occurred in the morning, so it could be likened to the common male experience called morning wood, or perhaps Jaron was looking at something on the internet. Regardless of how it happened, his male autonomic nervous system which is hooked up to his male brain cells and male erectile tissue, became stimulated. Naturally perplexed as to why his urethra would swell up larger than his neovaginal hole, he called his mother into his room to inspect it. I can only speculate that this wasn't a problem until now, because Jaron's erectile tissue had never before become activated (either pre or post surgery) due to the hormone drugs nuking his natural sexual development.

Jaron basically called his mother into his room to look at his version of an erection, possibly his first one ever. Jeanette commented that she had no idea what she was looking at, and so taking a picture of his genitals and sending it to Dr Bowers would again be necessary. Upon receiving the pic, Dr. Bowers immediately knew what the issue was, because he has had that issue with other patients in the past still having remaining tissue causing urethra engorgement.

While some have speculated that Bowers has bad motives and intentionally set Jaron up to need more surgeries, I do think it is possible that it would be difficult for any surgeon to have removed all the erectile tissue given that Jaron had little penile flesh in the first place, and so they "had" to make the most of what was there to create the hole. It is damning either way if the surgeons are exploitative perverts, or it's just that impossible for even the most well regarded surgeons to create something that isn't a lovecraftian clusterfuck.
Why the fuck did I come back in here?..... I can't look away.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
lmao now jazzs mom is getting plastic surgery. are they gonna have dr. jess ting do it like jazz? dr. jess ting. get it? dr. jesting.

brap

Banned
All these parents of tranny kids are basically the same. Ugly fat bitches that seem to hate men.

brap

Banned
FUCKING LMAO NOW JAZZ WANTS TO GO TO SOME SHITTY LIBERAL ARTS SCHOOL INSTEAD OF HARVARD
I HOPE YOU GET A SHITTY WORTHLESS DEGREE (which you will) AND END UP BROKE AND ALONE

brap

Banned
Pretty uneventful ep tbqhwyf. Jazz crying at the end was hilarious though. Dude probably got molested as a kid which is why he used to act so fucking gay.

Top Bottom