• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Husband accused of shooting 60yr old wife: possible motive pictured........

Mohonky

An elderly man was arrested early Wednesday after he allegedly fatally shot his 60-year-old wife at a home on the far West Side, authorities said.

Bexar County deputies responded to the shooting call at about 1:30 a.m. in the 6900 block of Luckey Path and discovered the woman unresponsive with no pulse.

920x920.jpg

Hide yo receipts people!!

So..

Dude has a passion for RC planes..

A) this bugged wife since the beginning

OR

B) some shit happened where she got so pissed she decided to destroy the physical things closest to his heart

2) ???

3)

Or things that he shared a liking for with his dad while growing up or something

Yup. As a guy who likes to have hobbies there are just things people need to respect. If this dude was into Models\RC Planes it would suck to have them trashed.

I’m thankful my wife puts up with all my stuff :).

Obviously murder isn't the right response, but it's not cool to destroy someone's property, I wonder why she did it?
This is really important to mention. People are people and you must have restraint to act on emotion. But fuck me if there aren't surefire ways to push people clean off the edge. This situation drifted into the real dark end, unfortunately. Real sad shit.

Reactions: 888
This is really important to mention. People are people and you must have restraint to act on emotion. But fuck me if there aren't surefire ways to push people clean off the edge. This situation drifted into the real dark end, unfortunately. Real sad shit.

I could see someone suffering from temporary insanity if something precious to them was destroyed specifically to hurt them.

Texas Pride

Banned
I used to live in Bexar county and I'm not too far from there. Murder is obviously excessive but your spouse should respect you and your things. Flipside if they don't you leave you don't go shooting folks.

Top Bottom