• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble The Best of Boomer Shooters

winjer

Gold Member

A ton of awesome Boomer Shooters for the price of just one.

wuz5kmr.png

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
How do these games feel with controller?

Humble have had a bunch of spectacular bundles recently! I already own most of these as I am a boomer, but if I didn't I'd be all over this.

Hudo

I take it you haven’t played Project Overkill? There’s a demo.
If you mean Turbo Overkill, I have.

Quake 2 is all you need. Well, actually, Quake 1 is. But that's not included in this bundle.

And also Quake 3, which is still the 3rd best multiplayer FPS ever.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If you mean Turbo Overkill, I have.

Quake 2 is all you need. Well, actually, Quake 1 is. But that's not included in this bundle.

And also Quake 3, which is still the 3rd best multiplayer FPS ever.

Yeah Turbo Overkill. No idea why I keep thinking Project Overkill.

And yes, Quake 3 was so good. I had my first taste of it back on Dreamcast.

Yo...anyone getting this that has some if they keys already? I'd love to check out Turbo Overkill, Ultrakill or Deadlink.

I echo the sentiment in here about Prodeus, great game. One I kick-started and was happy to see it come to fruition. I should be in the credits/wall of heroes thing in the game, never actually checked though.

Great games in that bundle.

Last edited:

ImSooFlye

I don't know if this the right place for this, But i have Turbo Overkill and Quake 2 already.
Let me know if you claimed them.

Turbo Overkill=3HKV3-0LTV3-0KFBC
Quake 2=25GXM-KJY04-7VVG6

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Wow. Is/was that port any good?

Back then it was amazing. But I’d also only experienced fps titles on N64 and PS1. I think some of the maps were cut down a little to work better on the hardware, but I remember it running very well.

Guilty_AI

I don't know if this the right place for this, But i have Turbo Overkill and Quake 2 already.
Let me know if you claimed them.

Turbo Overkill=3HKV3-0LTV3-0KFBC
Quake 2=25GXM-KJY04-7VVG6
Never post keys out in the open, there are always bots lurking around ready to claim them. If you want to give them, use DMs or something similar.

poodaddy

If anyone wants to trade Turbo Overkill for anything(s) on my list, hit me up:

So how's this work man? I've never heard of this site, but I've definitely got a few keys from Humble Bundles that were never used. I started an account there but I don't see where to initiate a trade or whatever.....am I just having another one of my "special" moments? Lol. Help a brother out pretty please.

drotahorror

So how's this work man? I've never heard of this site, but I've definitely got a few keys from Humble Bundles that were never used. I started an account there but I don't see where to initiate a trade or whatever.....am I just having another one of my "special" moments? Lol. Help a brother out pretty please.

Sign in and click Trades and then click New Trade

XiWr7T0.jpg

If that doesn't work I'm not sure. I signed up quite a few years ago. gl!

CuNi

Wow I didn't know NeoGAF was involved with this bundle!?

bFrl8ev.png

I am torn between maxing out the GAF or Charities slider to be honest...

Reactions: GHG

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Reminder that you can play through Quake II natively on Quest (2/3) headsets in perfect full VR. I'm still doing so now, this thread reminded me to return to my ongoing save file.

GHG

bFrl8ev.png

I am torn between maxing out the GAF or Charities slider to be honest...

Just got this and threw $10 GAF's way.

Will give away the keys for games I already have here.

Denton

Link in the OP contains partner - neogaf so there is a referal for this. Plenty of even much smaller sites have humble referals like this.
But yeah it is cool you can contribute here.

Top Bottom