• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie did it

Anyways: I was hoping this would just be a short run and would conclude with this reveal, but I guess not. Apparently this is just the first half of the first season.

I don't really know how to feel about that, because while I like the show, I don't know where it'll go from here and think it should end on a high note. (Of course, money and ratings dictate everything so I knew it wouldn't).
Ending with the reveal would be the shittiest thing. The fun part is going to be what happens with the students, Nate, Annalise, Bonnie, and Frank.

Malyse

giphy.gif

annelise drop the Black D bomb on Sam. these details. lol

so fucked up on both sides.

can't tell to be shocked or turned on.

#BOOM #WhoKilledSam #HTGAWM #HowToGetAwayWithMurder

theres like 5 people in the room. 1 black guy and a gay. they could have sacked him. how can you not overpower the white drunk guy.

also it's drunk that when youre drunk you don't feel a thing when you fall frop a high place LOL

So far, this is the dumbest hour of television I've seen all year.

That's coming from someone who watched every episode of Finding Carter.

royalan

but how they going to prove that? because he killed him from the back. there's no evidence unless he left marks on her neck or something.

Simple, if they'd gone to the police immediate and had Rebecca examined, it would be pretty easy to show that someone matching Sam's build had been strangling her.

The spray of blood across her face and the ground would further corroborate the story.

Oh, and the witnesses.

Oh, and the fact that Lila will likely be found to be carrying his child, giving him a motive.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
how can you even do a season 2 with this show? I' not saying this show doesn't deserve a 2nd season but how would it work? They commit a murder every season and try to get away with it?

put everything you learned from annelise. maybe this will be their final exam? Lulz.

Season finale will be her clapping and smile. and saying "Congratulations."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom