• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many Gaffers will be at TGS during the public days?

Will anybody at GAF be at TGS on Saturday or Sunday? Seeing how Friday is for Press only?

Right now I'm still wondering if I'll be going. I'd like to, but money is a little tight this month. What might put me over the edge is if I'll be able to meet some of the people that post here. Especially if your up for buying me a drink. ;)

Anyway, whether I go or not, I hope that of you that do have a good time.

Luckett_X

Banned
I'll be there with my flatmate hopefully, but am a bit confused by the whole "fill out a form and go to reception to then get tickets to be let in" thing.

Gonna be staying in Tokyo for 9 days, my first time. So hopefully it will be a fantastic experience, and TGS will make me grin from ear to ear.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Luckett_X said:
I'll be there with my flatmate hopefully, but am a bit confused by the whole "fill out a form and go to reception to then get tickets to be let in" thing.

Gonna be staying in Tokyo for 9 days, my first time. So hopefully it will be a fantastic experience, and TGS will make me grin from ear to ear.

Speaking of ears, I recommend earplugs, just in case. TGS is one of the loudest places I've ever been that wasn't the front row of a concert.

Top Bottom