• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you sniff female panties "accidentally"?

did you ever sniff someones panties/underwear by accident?

• yes

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • no

Votes: 39 88.6%

• Total voters
Well, I have a friend at work that hooked up with some girl recently. So today he was telling me how she's a tough nut. He meant that he's dating her for 2 weeks and she still hasn't put out. So anyway, he says last night he was at her place they were making out and shit, and she went to the bathroom. He told me that he accidentally sniffed her panties while she was at the bathroom. I kinda chuckled and didn't ask questions. But now I'm at home and I'm kinda wondering, how the hell do you sniff someones panties accidentally? How does that happen?
I get the sniffing girl panties, cmon, we'we all been there but by accident? I just find it funny. How does that happen accidentally?

Last edited:

JSoup

Banned
He meant that he's dating her for 2 weeks and she still hasn't put out. Put out as in putting his member in her vagina.

d56.gif

Vyse1800

Those panties were ripped off the night before by some rando she picked up on tinder just before she took a good plowing on the couch. After she went to the bathroom, your friends head went down on the couch in frustration and the panties were still there, between the cushions ripe for the plucking or sniffin'.

I guess your friend dribbled a bit of his drink while waiting for her to return, thought "Gee, a napkin/handkerchief, how handy for this small inconvenience", pattered his chin and thought again "Hmm, this napkin does seem to have a most peculiar aroma", pulled away the napkin to investigate and discovered that they were in actual fact, panties. Easy mistake.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Well, I have a friend at work that hooked up with some girl recently. So today he was telling me how she's a tough nut. He meant that he's dating her for 2 weeks and she still hasn't put out.

I dated my wife a month before we were intimate the first time. Didn't seem so bad to me.

Top Bottom