• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How are you financially for retirement?

GAMETA

Banned
I don't intend to live longer than I'm able to work, but I'm also working towards generating passive income.

If I change my mind or fail I'll prob suck on the government tits, but that's not something I intend to do.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Can I ask why she dropped out? Was the reason having kids?

Yes and she was laid off. She then decided not to get a new job. Now she watches Netflix and plays Candy Crush. The house is a mess and we get a cooked meal like once a week.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I will get 250k if a certain company that purchased my patents does well. If not then I will be relying on a meager 401k and working until I can't anymore.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Yes and she was laid off. She then decided not to get a new job. Now she watches Netflix and plays Candy Crush. The house is a mess and we get a cooked meal like once a week.
Yikes. That sucks.

Get the internet turned off and say that financially it's not feasible.

Stouffers

Banned
About as well off financially as I am penis-ly

$1

rJP3tjSwyBvKFo3cgSgAlaj_nJ5OlL2vrDM7GIRMdsUlFc1larGVjeSrhXkaZbhhGVTid0Yq_Eafs99mMpGx7SjI2b7QTHBFqNOqoDVYuTRieXo3vp_PQG_gD_oF7nk

Rival

Gold Member
I ran the math and I should be fine as long as I don’t try to retire before I’m 114 years old.

Top Bottom