• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

dl77

34372339933_73056e0efa_o.jpg

I was stunned at this section. At first I thought 'surely that's just a flat texture in the background?!'. Simply astounding game considering it's running on near 4 year old hardware that wasn't even cutting edge from a technical standpoint at the time.

Spoilers? Please, don't post screenshots from main missions.

My fault, I was guiding myself with the usual rules from the screenshots OT in terms of spoilers, no main story spoilers IF it is less than two months since the game's launch (and Horizon is from February), but I re-checked the OT rules and here they must be tagged. I'll edit that post.

Grabbed from cutscreens as well. Tsk!

There's no rule against taking screenshots from cutscenes, specially if they are in real time and you can use photomode (which it is the case).

I was stunned at this section. At first I thought 'surely that's just a flat texture in the background?!'. Simply astounding game considering it's running on near 4 year old hardware that wasn't even cutting edge from a technical standpoint at the time.

It's a popular scene to capture because it is amazing, and its from a cutscene ;).

35538430872_8103110e36_o.jpg

35320100670_8799e2db0b_o.jpg

Top Bottom