• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Venture

(Never shared in dat thread)
That's insane. I don't know what's more impressive, the characters or the clothing and equipment. Is there a game with better overall character work?

34540684646_a791f6735c_o.png

34451410991_2ec7c53be7_o.png

uocooper

Unfortunately these only look good when not viewed at full size because the fire creates serious issues around her head but I still wanted to share. Thanks to all of you who have shared your incredible shots in this thread.

jSSd17N.jpg

UHQrrUf.jpg

This thread is really making me want to go back and replay the game. Wish it had some kind of NG+ mode. This last page has also made he realise how good a job GG did on the NPC's. Holy shit.

Filben

I finished the game yesterday after a total playtime of 55 hours according to the save file. I've done a lot of more screenshots but that's it probably. I will post them over time. Maybe I revisit the Sacred Land and surroundings when I have my PS4 Pro by the end of the next month. I'll start with character screenshots:

34584619441_10d0c148c9_o.jpg

34675252856_3e15cc1e0c_o.jpg

Top Bottom