• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman Sniper Assassins - Official Reveal Trailer

SJRB

Gold Member
As per usual Square is living 10 years in the past.

Hitman and Just Cause mobile, what the fuck.

YCoCg

The Sniper series is fun, but, whenever I play them.on mobile I just wished I was playing them on the main game instead. Luckily HITMAN 2 had a few as bonus levels.

xrnzaaas

The Sniper series is fun, but, whenever I play them.on mobile I just wished I was playing them on the main game instead. Luckily HITMAN 2 had a few as bonus levels.
Every Hitman level has a Sniper Assassin challenge. You can still try finishing the missions using only the sniper rifle. :)

BlackM1st

Banned
Every Hitman level has a Sniper Assassin challenge. You can still try finishing the missions using only the sniper rifle. :)
It's not the same imo. Hitman Mobile is pretty fun and chill experience, a perfect fit for mobile. Takes away all the unnecessary fluff that will make your mobile experience tedious and overly complicated and leaves only the fun part of making headshots. Hitman's gameplay loop is too much for mobile and for me it's not even fun anymore even on PC.

Top Bottom