• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever asked a girl "Can I kiss you?"

Aspergers is autism. I have it.

Plus I don't know who that bitch is but I've fucked a good amount of women in my time. Every one knew I am on the autism spectrum and it didn't mean shit.
Autism is a spectrum disorder, so yes Aspergers is a part of the spectrum. I'm not saying people can't get girls with Autism, I knew a friend who had Aspergers who had a GF. Great guy. It's just more difficult (generally speaking) based on the severity of the condition.

Autism is a spectrum disorder, so yes Aspergers is a part of the spectrum. I'm not saying people can't get girls with Autism, I knew a friend who had Aspergers who had a GF. Great guy. It's just more difficult (generally speaking) based on the severity of the condition.

No shit. But I don't know why you feel the need to tell me that considering I actually live with the condition lol.

Yep and I tuck my dick between my legs before I ask.
Yep and I tuck my dick between my legs before I ask.
IZ0Yfh2.jpg

Tschumi

Oh yes, some of the most titillating first kisses I've ever had were stolen in such circumstances that would require collaboration

"[i can tell you want to despite your being not-single, so just to put the buzz on you] can I kiss you?"

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Assuming a woman will automatically be okay with you kissing them in a romantic relationship is vestigial Neanderthal instincts taken form and manifested in harmful patriarchal tendencies that mainstream media has conditioned us to think of as a norm of the modern man-led socio-political climate. How very toxic and alpha male to assume a woman who prefers your specific company will also, invariably prefer your physical "affection," (in quotations, because rape is a more apt term) I ask for spoken and written consent for all of my actions before milady so as to express that I am, in fact, an ally, and also that I recognize and am remorseful for the false crown that Hollywood machismo and boys' club behavior has veiled my entire gender beneath the umbrella of.

But if it's a random chick, I lay the mack on that shit like it's going out of style.

"Hey, you wanna make out?"
"Do I know y-" *my entire tongue in her mouth*

Hasn't failed me yet.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I’ll admit to it. After I’ve removed her shackles, lifted the top of the stocks off and removed the ball gag .. yeah, I’ve asked politely.

J/K When I was young and inexperienced, I did once. After that, fuck no. If you have to ask, don’t bother.

plushyp

Aspergers is autism. I have it.

Plus I don't know who that bitch is but I've fucked a good amount of women in my time. Every one knew I am on the autism spectrum and it didn't mean shit.
It's because you were the designated pity fuck so they all did their good deed for the day to gain +ve karma points.

The eyes really do say it all. Thing is that a lot of guys are too shy for prolonged eye contact and can't pull it off smoothly.

I would have thought the +ve karma would have been a hint that this is a joke post especially since we're on a gaming forum but guess not.
Years of dealing people with that attitude has made me very sensitive. For many what you just posted isn't meant as a joke.

plushyp

Years of dealing people with that attitude has made me very sensitive. For many what you just posted isn't meant as a joke.
I understand but if you're going to go out of your way to find something offensive in something then rest assured you're always going to find something even if there's nothing there.

I get the joke. Just not sure it's entirely appropriate.
Nothing inappropriate about it given the context.

Loope

Assuming a woman will automatically be okay with you kissing them in a romantic relationship is vestigial Neanderthal instincts taken form and manifested in harmful patriarchal tendencies that mainstream media has conditioned us to think of as a norm of the modern man-led socio-political climate. How very toxic and alpha male to assume a woman who prefers your specific company will also, invariably prefer your physical "affection," (in quotations, because rape is a more apt term) I ask for spoken and written consent for all of my actions before milady so as to express that I am, in fact, an ally, and also that I recognize and am remorseful for the false crown that Hollywood machismo and boys' club behavior has veiled my entire gender beneath the umbrella of.

But if it's a random chick, I lay the mack on that shit like it's going out of style.

"Hey, you wanna make out?"
"Do I know y-" *my entire tongue in her mouth*

Hasn't failed me yet.
Leonardo Dicaprio Oscars GIF

LMJ

But of course, after Mi'lady and I sang a "empowering" ditty

I then tipped back my fedora and said "if its not too cis male centric of me, may I have the honor of requesting a peck on the lips?"

The real sad part is that this is actually not that far fetched now...lol...

The human race is doomed ;)

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Nope, just go for the lips......not them ones

G Boaty

Banned
I feel like I probably did when I was a kid. Not sure if this is a thing elsewhere, but in the UK growing up when you were in the throws of puberty and scared of rejection, it was common to get your friend to ask for you. Like just walk up to a girl and ask "Will you go with my mate?" and then point to your friend, assuming he hadn't ran away out of fear.

Oh yes, some of the most titillating first kisses I've ever had were stolen in such circumstances that would require collaboration

"[i can tell you want to despite your being not-single, so just to put the buzz on you] can I kiss you?"
You have a very distinct writing style that I noticed in your posts.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Omg, I realised that yes I did, in that needy beta way...eventually it worked and we dated for a few years.

Top Bottom