• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) coming to NA/EU in Aug (Retail/Digital, Demo Tues)

Sucks that Europe won't get a physical release, but with the state of Sega Europe it isn't a surprise. I already imported the game from Japan, but I'll make sure to import a US copy as well to support this release.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Miku-chwaaaaaaaan~

Day one, copy for me, copy for my spouse.

I'm a bit bummed we don't get the Vita version too but I'm not terribly surprised it's not happening. To the people crying that this isn't Yakuza 5, I feel like it's more likely that it's coming if they announce this. This is really awesome, but it's definitely a pretty minor announcement compared to Yakuza 5... which is probably why it's being announced the week before.

Yazuka

A damn shame it won't get a retail release in Europe. Guess I'll have to get a us copy then.
Great new by the way, didn't think the whole FB stuff would lead to anything.

Hey Koei-Tecmo, look at that. If Sega can release a retail copy of Miku out in the NA, I don't see why you can't do it with the Musou spinoffs! /jealous

Amazing news to wake up to. Day 1 and all that jazz!

Clov

Now this is great news! I'm glad that the Facebook campaign worked and Sega is taking a chance with this game. This August is going to be quite busy for me now...

Malajax

I was initially thinking going digital with this, but the print run is sure to be extremely limited given how niche this is. I think I want to own an actual copy if something like this never happens again and my digital copy gets lost to time.

Rarutos

This is great news!!! I wish it wasn't coming out in August though, that month is so packed. :(

Hopefully I can get it because I really want to support it.

Rocky

Banned
Just tell me when I can preorder it, lol. Hopefully the Vita version will come later, maybe even as a cross play download.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Have the Vita version but will buy this since I never imported the PS3 version.

Hey Koei-Tecmo, look at that. If Sega can release a retail copy of Miku out in the NA, I don't see why you can't do it with the Musou spinoffs! /jealous

Amazing news to wake up to. Day 1 and all that jazz!

Fucking cheap ass Koei-Tecmo.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Makes me a little mad since the game is coming to PS3 in NA and not Vita but as soon as I saw the news, literally a single tear fell. About time Sega.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I want the |OT| to be called:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F |OT| TELL YOUR WORLD to get this game!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
you haven't picked this up yet when it came out in japan?

Won't be the first time I've imported and then bought the later English release (Did it for Ar Tonelico 3 and Dragon Quest IX, will do for Project X Zone and Bravely Default as well)

Danj

Sign me up, I support Western releases of Miku stuff. Now where's my damn English Miku Vocaloid, Crypton?

ArchAngel

So, good. Own both, Vita & PS3 version + mini Controller, but I will import this from the US and get the digital EU version later on PS+ :D

So good, thanks SEGA. Now cross-buy the Vita version and my wallet is yours!

No Vita version? Says a lot honestly. lol.

As I just posted in the main Project DIVA thread, I can't help but feel that they just earnestly want to give the franchise a shot here, and the logical move is to start by targeting the largest install base. If this release does well maybe they will be willing to branch out from there.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
As I just posted in the main Project DIVA thread, I can't help but feel that they just earnestly want to give the franchise a shot here, and the logical move is to start by targeting the largest install base. If this release does well maybe they will be willing to branch out from there.

Oh, I'm sure that's definitely the reason. I also think it's funny to note that I'd much rather play this game on the Vita than on the PS3. Idk how others feel but I'd say that this game would be much more enjoyable on the go and would've made the Vita good. Of coruse, assuming the audience is there, which in all honesty there isn't in the west.

Anyway, I understand why they're not bringing it over. I just find it funny.

Top Bottom