• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy International Mens Day!

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
“Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius

A happy international mens day to all the men at GAF.

Let's use this day to celebrate great men in history, or men that have had a huge influence in our lives.

However, we should also use this day to raise awareness of some of the issues facing men today, such as how the prison system affects men disproportionately and how suicide rates are a lot higher in men than women.

Celebrate, raise awareness and reach out to your fellow brothers today, especially those that need help.

Tams

Fuck it, I'll say it.

I fucking love being a man.

I love the physical body power. I love beating my lovestick. I love sticking it in cunts. I love the endurance I have. I'm grateful I will never have to go through childbirth.

I'm sure I'd love being woman if I were one. And I do envy their dexterity, flexibility, and advantage in intelligence. Living a bit longer would be nice too. But hey, it's good we both have our advantages and disadvantages.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

However, we should also use this day to raise awareness of some of the issues facing men today, such as how the prison system affects men disproportionately and how suicide rates are a lot higher in men than women.

Also, if you’re having mental health issues… talk about them to someone you trust, and if anyone tells you having mental health issues make you weak, they are stupid, lying cunts, who can be safely ignored.

And if you see blood in your pee, straight to the doctor, no excuses or sticking your head in the sand.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
To paraphrase paddy the paddy i’d rather someone cry on my shoulder. than cry at their funeral.

Its good to talk.

Big up yourself
Be good and stay lucky.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Also, if you’re having mental health issues… talk about them to someone you trust, and if anyone tells you having mental health issues make you weak, they are stupid, lying cunts, who can be safely ignored.

And if you see blood in your pee, straight to the doctor, no excuses or sticking your head in the sand.
Unless you have eaten a ton of beetroots the day before and see a red tinge in that or your stool. But if it’s really bloody. Go doctor innit.

OZ9000

Banned
We need more toxic masculinity.

We have a sudden rise in wo-men with this new generation.

Interesting how every male character in TV or film is regulated to be a buffoon whilst the wife/GF is the intelligent, level headed and strong individual.

FunkMiller

We need more toxic masculinity.

We have a sudden rise in wo-men with this new generation.

Interesting how every male character in TV or film is regulated to be a buffoon whilst the wife/GF is the intelligent, level headed and strong individual.

You can only possibly think this if you don’t actually watch any films or TV. Preacher was absolutely excellent. The Boys is fantastic. The Batman was about Batman. All Quiet On The Western Front featured no women at all. The Dahmer series was very popular. Andor is great. Those are just off the top of my head.

These days, when I hear people bleat about no strong male characters anymore, all they’re telling me is they‘re too fucking stupid to actually look for decent TV and films to watch.

Broaden your viewing habits a bit, and stop watching incel twats on social media. It’ll do you the power of good.

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
You can only possibly think this if you don’t actually watch any films or TV. Preacher was absolutely excellent. The Boys is fantastic. The Batman was about Batman. All Quiet On The Western Front featured no women at all. The Dahmer series was very popular. Andor is great. Those are just off the top of my head.

These days, when I hear people bleat about no strong male characters anymore, all they’re telling me is they‘re too fucking stupid to actually look for decent TV and films to watch.
I was surprised The Boys actually exists. It's an excellent show.

The Northman was also a very good movie.

Nevertheless the point still stands. Every major "family show" or sitcom incorporates the above-mentioned position.

Last edited:

GymWolf

To paraphrase paddy the paddy is rather someone fry on my shoulder than cry at their funeral.

Paddy the baddy does look like a symbol of masculinity worth quoting

20220401055223_Paddy_Pimblett_ff.JPG

Peggies

Gold Member
Fuck it, I'll say it.

I love the physical body power. I love beating my lovestick. I love sticking it in cunts. I love the endurance I have. I'm grateful I will never have to go through childbirth.

I'm sure I'd love being woman if I were one. And I do envy their dexterity, flexibility, and advantage in intelligence. Living a bit longer would be nice too. But hey, it's good we both have our advantages and disadvantages.
I envy you guys for your ability to piss standing up, that's priceless at festivals!

Cyberpunkd

Broaden your viewing habits a bit, and stop watching incel twats on social media. It’ll do you the power of good.
rekt GIF

Tams

I envy you guys for your ability to piss standing up, that's priceless at festivals!
The speed is the main benefit!

But I've also heard and on occasion had reason to go into a ladies bogs. Absolute disaster zones. It makes the stickiness around some urinals look pleasant.

Alas, I dribble a bit nowadays. So I prefer German style sitting.

Saber

Gold Member
Boys club, assemble!

Somehow it reminds me of an ad they used to spam in the brazilian channel.

It's something like that.

*Guy sunddenly asking himself: "What is a man? Does I have what I need? Can I be different to not affect the others around me? Well, while I'm reflecting, I can aways use my deodorant and soap line from Dove!"

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
The speed is the main benefit!

But I've also heard and on occasion had reason to go into a ladies bogs. Absolute disaster zones. It makes the stickiness around some urinals look pleasant.

Alas, I dribble a bit nowadays. So I prefer German style sitting.
I knooow, it's repulsive! It's because stupid chicks piss hovering above the toilet seat and miss. The later the evening the wetter the floor.

f52.gif

dr_octagon

Banned
I saw perhaps 1 minute of him talking on Morgan and had to nope out due to the cringe. And I still see him popping up here and there.. Brrr.

Ps it was somehow in my YouTube recommendations so I gave it a try. I dont like Morgan.
Morgan is trash, he tried to make it in America but failed.

Celcius

°Temp. member
eh, I say this as a man: There are too many of these unofficial holiday / months.
If it doesn't get you time off work then it doesn't matter and nobody cares.

Flutta

Banned

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Treat your lady and get a bidet. No cold seats in my house. Or dick slap her as punishment, I dunno
Well, I was actually referring to public toilets at pubs or bars not the one at home. That would be really weird and gross if my lady missed the bowl the later it gets. More so because I'm the lady lol.

Mistake

Well, I was actually referring to public toilets at pubs or bars not the one at home. That would be really weird and gross if my lady missed the bowl the later it gets. More so because I'm the lady lol.
Ah. I went to salem for halloween, and was very appreciative I didn’t have to sit in any of the porta-potties

JBat

Y'all making me feel like an evangelist quoting this much scripture in 24 hours. Here's to doing what must be done.
Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things

Fuck it, I'll say it.

"Advantage in intelligence" and "women" is a contradiction of terms. I assume you were being facetious, though (and most likely speaking for yourself).

Last edited:
Top Bottom