• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Illegals are coming because certain parties (whether europe or usa) need votes. That's all to it - nobody cares, people just need votes. Like the whole circus in USA is about votes for dems.
Not just illegals. But approved foreigners. As you guys say it's all about votes because typically minorities and foreigners vote left.

Figure this one out.....

- Canada has big time inflation since covid (cooled off past year)
- Home prices are sky high still and the government is pressured to built low priced homes over the next 10 years or whatever, since people complain prices are too high
- As everyone knows, the more demand and money there is floating around just makes things worse. Especially when people coming in totally outpace new homes and condos being built
- Trudeau wants to allow I think double the annual immigrant quota because according to him we need more workers for growth

Hmmm.... and people wonder why prices are high.

Last edited:

MrA

That's what people don't understand, the majority are 100% Hamas.

Half the population is 18 or younger, thats half the population has spent their entire lives in hamas united nations approved indoctrination centers, learning to live, kill and die for hamas
They can be deprogrammed, but until the disease is cured, the symptoms will persist.
Unfortunately isreal is going to have to do awful miserable things to succeed, but as long as they try their best to be humane and minimize casualties, Israel is the good guy.

So I'm getting messages from community groups here in Northern Israel to prepare for a upto seven day blackout in case war erupts here with Hizbollah. Part of me thinks it's just Government fear mongering but I'm not sure. 2006 in Northern Israel during the last Hizbollah war was pretty bad, but was there a blackout back then? In any case I need to start thinking about preparing in advance just in case G0D forbid.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
So I'm getting messages from community groups here in Northern Israel to prepare for a upto seven day blackout in case war erupts here with Hizbollah. Part of me thinks it's just Government fear mongering but I'm not sure. 2006 in Northern Israel during the last Hizbollah war was pretty bad, but was there a blackout back then? In any case I need to start thinking about preparing in advance just in case G0D forbid.
Stay safe. Hezbollah does have more targeted missiles, but hopefully we'll be able to cut their power before they do. I know my mom's husband's brother bought a generator and they live in the center.

Make sure you have water and supplies.

Stay safe. Hezbollah does have more targeted missiles, but hopefully we'll be able to cut their power before they do. I know my mom's husband's brother bought a generator and they live in the center.

Make sure you have water and supplies.
Thank you. I obviously hope it never comes to that. But any tips for heating water? Cooking food etc? I'll make a separate advice thread for it.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Thank you. I obviously hope it never comes to that. But any tips for heating water? Cooking food etc? I'll make a separate advice thread for it.
You would still have gas, no? It's usually separate from the electricity, so you can still heat water for cooking and do all other cooking. You might need matches to light the fire. In terms of shower that's where it could be an issue if you don't have a solar boiler, but there are also gas based boilers if you wanna check that out.

In terms of food, I would buy lots of canned goods. Also you can buy all these pour boiling water to make soup/pasta/etc.

If you live in a building, maybe suggest to the board to buy a generator. Or they can start thinking about it.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Really hope the idf took him and his family into protective custody
Yeah, is the guy behind him holding up that white paper to (try to) hide his face or just to show the soldiers that he has it?

Probably shoulda thrown a pixelator over their faces just to be safe though. Then again, it also possible this guy is fully on board with the Hamas agenda but just doesn't like that they are getting their asses handed to them.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Of course she wears a mask... Seriously bad education, if she's really a Jew, her parents should be ashamed of having grow up to be such a shitty Jew who doesn't know history and doesn't understand that Israel is what's standing in the way of another Holocaust.

Jews don't and shouldn't turn the other cheek anymore. I can't say I'm happy with the way we're handling Gaza, if no humanitarian aid wen't into Gaza we would've probably ended the war in a month or two.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Of course she wears a mask... Seriously bad education, if she's really a Jew, her parents should be ashamed of having grow up to be such a shitty Jew who doesn't know history and doesn't understand that Israel is what's standing in the way of another Holocaust.

Jews don't and shouldn't turn the other cheek anymore. I can't say I'm happy with the way we're handling Gaza, if no humanitarian aid wen't into Gaza we would've probably ended the war in a month or two.

It's always obvious who is an emotional liberal artsy person just by hearing what they say. You never have to even see what they look like or read their resume.

StueyDuck

Banned

It's funny that wokeys can never take the L... always have to storm off or cancel someone or get some online gang to fight their fight for them 🤣

I mean if you truly believe the shit you spout at least have the balls to stay and not run away and face 0 consequence, but they always want you to be condemned by the highest level of law the second you accidentally call the big dude in a wig Steve instead of stefany

ManaByte

Gold Member

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Reading the article, she's a political trainwreck. Even after getting the boot from Scream, just keeps on going. Other places should just get rid of her and dont risk the bad publicity. It's obvious she doesn't care, so no company should either. Never trust emotionally unstable political people. They'll just do their own thing, be stubborn and never listen to advice.

Last edited:

Gp1

Damn, we launched the strikes with B2s launched from the continental US. That's major you only live because we allow it messaging to Iran.

Pentagon chief on Iran-backed militias: ‘They have a lot of capability; I have a lot more’

chlorate

The necessity of a Jewish state is driven in part by the almost complete lack of Jewish heads of state in non-Jewish states prior to the 20th century. There were around three or so: Samuel bin Nagrillah and his son Joseph bin Nagrillah of the Taifa of Granada in 11th century Spain. Joseph was murdered in a pogrom. Sa’ad al-Dawla of Persia was grand vizier for two years and then assassinated for being a Jew. The rest, like Benjamin Disraeli, had to convert to other religions as a condition of being elected or holding office.

The Pact of Umar legally barred Jews from holding office in the Middle East, much like how many European kingdoms required the government to be Christian. All of the world’s previous Jewish states like the Hasmonean Kingdom of Judea, the Himayrite Kingdom of Yemen, Khazaria, and the Zhugtii of Dagestan were violently conquered and destroyed by the Christians, the pagan Romans or Slavs, or the Muslims. The world having a Jewish state is necessary as a form of reparations for these acts.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Damn, we launched the strikes with B2s launched from the continental US. That's major you only live because we allow it messaging to Iran.
Well, they def got a message of evacuate the buildings cause we gonna strike way ahead of time. These kinda weak responses are not boding well for the future of the West.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The necessity of a Jewish state is driven in part by the almost complete lack of Jewish heads of state in non-Jewish states prior to the 20th century. There were around three or so: Samuel bin Nagrillah and his son Joseph bin Nagrillah of the Taifa of Granada in 11th century Spain. Joseph was murdered in a pogrom. Sa’ad al-Dawla of Persia was grand vizier for two years and then assassinated for being a Jew. The rest, like Benjamin Disraeli, had to convert to other religions as a condition of being elected or holding office.

The Pact of Umar legally barred Jews from holding office in the Middle East, much like how many European kingdoms required the government to be Christian. All of the world’s previous Jewish states like the Hasmonean Kingdom of Judea, the Himayrite Kingdom of Yemen, Khazaria, and the Zhugtii of Dagestan were violently conquered and destroyed by the Christians, the pagan Romans or Slavs, or the Muslims. The world having a Jewish state is necessary as a form of reparations for these acts.
When religiosity is high in a society you can’t expect an outsider religious culture that has no interest in full integration to lead that society. As religiosity decreases it becomes more realistic, which is why things began to change in the 20th century.

The Jewish people have a right to self-determination like everyone else. Exercising that right is not about reparations. Realistically, no one cares about past injustices. The history of the world is a history of endless oppression and bloodshed.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Well, they def got a message of evacuate the buildings cause we gonna strike way ahead of time. These kinda weak responses are not boding well for the future of the West.

It's so goddamn stupid. Especially the US's constant bleating about not wanting to escalate tensions. This type of soft language emboldens all these fuckers around the world.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
This is the saddest part, the people they slaughtered believed in peace. They don't now. All Israel has moved further to the right.

I hope US and UK will recognize Palestine in its current border. I much rather us fight a country with all the legality it entail than a terrorist org that can do what it wants. I know some people think it's a gift for Palestinians, but it'll be a curse for them, as they don't want it. They rather be considered refugees for all time.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Niel Druckmann was just live with Israel's leading design academy (Bezalel) and talked about his narrative mindset of difficult choices. How he builds his games. Which was informed from his Zionist father and what we deal with here.

And here's what we're dealing with:

dottme

Niel Druckmann was just live with Israel's leading design academy (Bezalel) and talked about his narrative mindset of difficult choices. How he builds his games. Which was informed from his Zionist father and what we deal with here.

Fuck anyone who are using kids for their war.

jason10mm

Gold Member

Hang on, did she say the US is launching bombers FROM THE US that then fly on to hit Iraq and Syria? WTF kinda world dominating bombers are these? Maybe catching some mid-air refueling over Europe? Or just a misunderstanding of where these things are based? Or DOES the US have a bomber like that?

Also, the idea that the frikken US is like "you slap me, I'll slap you just a little bit harder, don't wanna make you really mad" is just nuts. Drone strike the US, kill 3 soldiers (2 of them black, I believe) and response isn't a 2 log reduction in your military capability is.....I need a pop culture moment to describe how I feel...

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Some kids are just plain dumb.

LordOfChaos

Hang on, did she say the US is launching bombers FROM THE US that then fly on to hit Iraq and Syria? WTF kinda world dominating bombers are these? Maybe catching some mid-air refueling over Europe? Or just a misunderstanding of where these things are based? Or DOES the US have a bomber like that?

Also, the idea that the frikken US is like "you slap me, I'll slap you just a little bit harder, don't wanna make you really mad" is just nuts. Drone strike the US, kill 3 soldiers (2 of them black, I believe) and response isn't a 2 log reduction in your military capability is.....I need a pop culture moment to describe how I feel...

That is correct, 'Bone flew from the United States airbase in Texas, all the way to its target, with some aerial refueling

It is some strong messaging that they can get you wherever you are, where you have nearly zero power projection all the way back

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The framing here is obviously as dumb as those basketcase players. Israel's team kicked their asses and won.

Top Bottom