• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hades Coming to Nintendo Switch This Fall with Full Cross Save from PC

Fbh

Nice.
I imagine that also mean the game is exiting Early Access and launching this fall? I've been waiting for that to happen

MrS

Banned
S5UGHea.png

Very disappointed about this as a PS4 owner as I was under the impression they were working on a PS4 version.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Huge fan of Bastion and Transistor, but Pyre was (I thought) hot garbage and a huge disappointment. When they announced Hades early access was exclusive to the Epic Games Store I decided to pass.

Might pick this up on Switch though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It came to steam last year. Well worth the money even in its early access state.

Yeah I saw when it came to Steam but I haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on it since pre-ordering Pyre based on the studio's reputation alone and being massively upset about it sucking so bad.

I'll wait til it's out in full.

Resenge

Yeah I saw when it came to Steam but I haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on it since pre-ordering Pyre based on the studio's reputation alone and being massively upset about it sucking so bad.

I'll wait til it's out in full.
Fair enough. Hades is my first game from this studio so I have no history with them, I will say that the game is fantastic though.

Last edited:

mejin

S5UGHea.png

Very disappointed about this as a PS4 owner as I was under the impression they were working on a PS4 version.

I have no doubt it will come and they should be smart to bring as a crossbuy game next year PS4/PS5.

Reactions: MrS
I've loved all of super giants games and finally pulled the trigger on steam since it's so close to release and I'm so glad I did it's a ton of fun and as always beautiful and sounds amazing.

Stoked to hear it'll come to switch as I was just thinking how tired I am of sitting upright while playing haha

Also that animation was dope

Does this have a story like Children of Morta? I enjoyed that rogue like as skill progress is retained but I am not a fan of the complete wipe mechanic of things like Binding of Issac.

Kraatu

I'm 100+ hours into this game and i'm still finding new stuff.
By far my favourite rogue like and supergiant games title.
Super excited for 1.0 release.

Rikkori

Dude, I JUST got into this game a few days ago and I'm HOOKED! It's fucking amazing!

I wonder what the min req power would actually be, I'd love to see this on a smartphone.

Honestly though I might just start a new save on switch so I can have all the new stuff show up organically.

So glad I picked this up a little early though because of all the 'underworld renovation' jokes

jufonuk

not tag worthy
10/10 from Nintendo life

It's this gloriously heady mix between a superbly-handled narrative and that wonderfully brutal and flexible combat that makes Hades the all-consuming joy that it is. It's just a perfect combination and it all looks and sounds fantastic, with a wonderfully vibrant art style that's absolutely dripping in tiny little details and grotesqueries.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Hello if you read this.
STOP
go to steam buy it.
Go to eshop buy it.

that is all thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom