• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

greatest events of ww2 (in color) // netflix

Tesseract

Banned

pretty good, watched it with me brother throughout the day

check it out if you get a chance, shouts to the greatest generation for continuing to take us to school

MbaQr_d.webp

Ar¢tos

But I thought WW2 material was too intense for nowadays society and it should be buried and forgotten so people can drink their decaf pumpkin choco fat free soy lattes without having to deal with the problems of the real world, past or present, that can't be solved with tweets.
#CancelNetflix

I'll watch it, but I find WW1 stuff more interesting than WW2

Cato

Banned
Greatest event of ww2 was the atom bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Why?

Without these two events Godzilla would never have been invented.
Imagine a world without Godzilla movies, toys or manga. It would just be wrong.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Will def check this.
WWII was an incredible period of human history.

Sad to think that generation fought and died for what we as a society have now become.

GloveSlap

But I thought WW2 material was too intense for nowadays society and it should be buried and forgotten so people can drink their decaf pumpkin choco fat free soy lattes without having to deal with the problems of the real world, past or present, that can't be solved with tweets.
#CancelNetflix

This footage pulls absolutely no punches, its some of the darkest stuff i've seen in a long time.

Great show though. I've always been a sucker for anything WW2, one of the craziest periods in human history.

#CancelNetflix

Actually I am a huge ww2 fan and I watched something earlier this year, I forget what it was but it showed a lot of gore for a ww2 documentary.

I was actually surprised and taken aback as you dont usually see crushed/half blown off heads and brains in ww2 stuff.

At least in what i have seen

Top Bottom