• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham Knights |OT| Batfamily

Who's your main?

• Batgirl

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Robin

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Night Wing

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Red Hood

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters

Eotheod

Does anyone know how the heck I can turn this damn sprinting target lock off? It's incredibly annoying when sprinting around and trying to look with mouse but having your camera drag itself across grapple points.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I was able to nab a physical copy of this on Series X for $20 and I started it last night...

Wow, this game is not good lol. There's no way I'm going to end up finishing this. I'll put in a few more hours but I'm not optimistic. Glad I got it for $20 and on disc as I can resell it. Kind of hard to believe this is a $70 MSRP game.

Last edited:

Hot5pur

I was able to nab a physical copy of this on Series X for $20 and I started it last night...

Wow, this game is not good lol. There's no way I'm going to end up finishing this. I'll put in a few more hours but I'm not optimistic. Glad I got it for $20 and on disc as I can resell it. Kind of hard to believe this is a $70 MSRP game.
It's better in co-op, but as a single player game it's kinda meh

Top Bottom