• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold subscription charges after perma ban?

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Papacheeks! We miss you!

The Other Side Hello GIF

anthony2690

Banned
Was in touch with Papacheeks Papacheeks and he told me that his GAF gold subscription hasn't been stopped when he got permanently banned.
Now he has to dispute the charges through his credit card, as he cannot access his profile.
Shouldn't the end of subscription be automatic in these kind of cases?
This loser can't catch a break, perma banned here, perma banned on Xbox, where will he be perma banned from next?

cormack12

Gold Member
He's not gold though? Like me. Has he paid a year up front or something. I'm sure they should be refunded pro rata but woudl need to search the threads. Just tag a mod or email admin I guess

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Was in touch with Papacheeks Papacheeks and he told me that his GAF gold subscription hasn't been stopped when he got permanently banned.
Now he has to dispute the charges through his credit card, as he cannot access his profile.
Shouldn't the end of subscription be automatic in these kind of cases?

It def should assuming he isnt lying. He should contact a mod on discord or something.

tommib

I think he blocked me but can you let him know his post in the Abandoned thread remains the funniest thing I've read for years, and that we miss quality insiders like him, with unfailingly accurate information, on these fine boards.
Show it!

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This loser can't catch a break, perma banned here, perma banned on Xbox, where will he be perma banned from next?
What how did he get perma banned on Xbox? I never actually heard of anyone getting banned there.

Chronicle

The permanent ban isn't the problem. Lol. I'm sure he can make another account. It's being charged after the fact that's the problem.

jaysius

Banned
OMG this is like an account suicide thread all of a sudden, it's great.

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Please start giving out random gold to strangers.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Just a heads up to those who run the operations here: you should ensure that permanent-banned folks don't get charged to keep GAF from incurring chargeback fees, which can be brutal.

Top Bottom