• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of war appears on Microsoft store (sort of)

nani17

are in a big trouble
Screenshot-20220802-110420-Chrome.jpg

Gameplay

Soodanim

Gold Member
I remember when Steam got flooded with shovelware (and whatever tier below it that this falls into) and consoles were the safe haven from that.

What happene?

killatopak

I remember when Steam got flooded with shovelware (and whatever tier below it that this falls into) and consoles were the safe haven from that.

What happene?
Digital happened.

It's a lot more easier to push through publlishing a game without thinking about the logistics of making discs and giving them to retailers.

What happene?
Below Shovelware are only asset flips and vaporware. Anyone can be a developer, for better or for worse.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Digital happened.

It's a lot more easier to push through publlishing a game without thinking about the logistics of making discs and giving them to retailers.
I was always under the assumption that consoles had standards. If you let any old 0/10 release their Big Rigs tier game on your system, it brings it down. What happened to the seal of quality approach?

I know the answer is money, but I'm bored of hearing that

Banned
I was always under the assumption that consoles had standards. If you let any old 0/10 release their Big Rigs tier game on your system, it brings it down. What happened to the seal of quality approach?

I know the answer is money, but I'm bored of hearing that

in a world where Life of Black Tiger can release on a console, quality standards are dead...

Soodanim

Gold Member
in a world where Life of Black Tiger can release on a console, quality standards are dead...
I had to look it up. Incredible, in every sense of the word.

A "game" so bad it led to Gilbert Gottfried being on an AVGN video, for better or worse

Didn't GG die fairly recently?

Last edited:

What happened?

Microsoft announced Creators Program for Xbox consoles. It's similar to Xbox Live Indie Program on Xbox 360.

Creators Program games doesn't include Achievements and other Xbox Live services.

Last edited:

N30RYU

if they are quicker than santa monica reusing the assets they may have the second one before ragnarok comes out.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Does this mean the avatar bet is over and I can get rid of this furry thing Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping made me use?

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

I think CatLady CatLady and SlimySnake SlimySnake will back me up on this.

Oh, I absolutely agree. Since Xbox came out with God of War before Sony, I think that should invalidate the avatar bet.

This game looks to be of even higher quality than Sony's Magnum Opus, The Life of Black Tiger. I think it's time for all you PlayStation fans to stop bragging about Sony quality now that Xbox has brought us the GOAT, War Gods Zeus of Child.

Oh, I absolutely agree. Since Xbox came out with God of War before Sony, I think that should invalidate the avatar bet.

This game looks to be of even higher quality than Sony's Magnum Opus, The Life of Black Tiger. I think it's time for all you PlayStation fans to stop bragging about Sony quality now that Xbox has brought us the GOAT, War Gods Zeus of Child.

It's a damn shame War Gods Zeus of Child
9wWdJGj.png
wasn't a day one gamepass release

Xbox seriously dropped the ball here

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
This’ll probably be the headline Game Pass game for September if the last few months are anything to go by.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
That's exactly how I expected it to look.
SM did their best with what they had to work with 😂

Top Bottom