• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb [OT 34] It's Ezzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least asking for verbal consent should be.

As you're all not in the discord I want you all to know it's been a pleasure to be a part of this community. I've been on the forum for over the decade and as somebody who's classified with some really intense anxiety disorders you guys along with the GB crew have really helped me get through some stressful times.The thread's had it's ups and downs; I'll be the first to admit that I've made a few uncouth comments towards staff and have been overly preachy at points, but I've always regretted being an ass almost immediately and I think we wouldn't have stayed here for so long if most people didn't feel the same. Basically it's been a long road and it's horrible that it's had to come to the end that it did.

I just want you to know I've really appreciate all the effort people who've contributed to the thread. From the folks who went to all the work into making the OTs because I sure as heck never put that much work in, to the people with a knack for seeking out the most opportune giffable moments during live streams, to those of us that just liked to chat. It has been one of the best places to post on the net.

I could say a lot about the owner of this site but I don't think it will help much and losing a site I've posted on for a decade is nothing next to the things abusers put people through. I just hope that one of the biggest games forums on the net dying like this continues the trend of emboldening victims of abuse to come forward.

Anyway I just wanted to have a final post here of some kind. Much love to the GBOT folks, any of the crew that had to put up with our posts, WrassleGAF and the rest of GAF that wasn't involved in this mess.

kegkilla

Banned
hi-hater-bye-hater-29346-1293744113-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom