• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can hate on Sml. Businessman?
BIG BUSINESS: "Would you quit playing with that damned scale and just take your packages to a professional shipping store like I told you to."

SMALL BUSINESSMAN: "Stamps.com helps out guys like me. We're trying to do things our own way... Carve out our own way in life."

BB: "You'll never get anywhere in life trying to make a profit on magnets to help move some ancient video game arcade nonsense. You're a damned fool, and I blame that fool of a mother who put those ideas in your head."

SB: "Don't you talk about my mother that way! I'll prove you wrong one day, dad! You'll see!"

Ditto, I wish I could listen to them since I never had the chance first time around. Don't know if there's a torrent lying around anywhere, but I've had no luck in finding it.

I listened to them all first time around, trailing off in about 2010 (I gave post exodus era Hotspot quite a long time, and still enjoyed it, but I listen to hours and hours of podcasts a week!). Some are still around, but most aren't. It's ridiculous that they're not preserved - can't they be hosted on GiantBomb if there's no place for them on the new Gamespot?

2606905-alt%2Bf1.jpg

Brum.

jgminto

Australian pronunciation tips for the GB guys:

Melbourne = Mel-burn

Canberra = Can-brah

Also you can wear thongs anywhere you wouldn't wear a suit/trousers or you need enclosed shoes. You also don't wear them with jeans because then you're a total dag.

kiyomi

Australian pronunciation tips for the GB guys:

Melbourne = Mel-burn

Canberra = Can-brah

Also you can wear thongs anywhere you wouldn't wear a suit/trousers or you need enclosed shoes. You also don't wear them with jeans because then you're a total dag.

Hey Max from Australia.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
And why is it 8 furlongs by 5 leagues in size?

kai3345

Banned
SBRbYXj.jpg

For the record, this isn't a big deal and I just found it funny. I don't want people blowin' up on Alex like they did when they found out Vinny smoked cigarettes.

Kerned

Banned
For the record, this isn't a big deal and I just found it funny. I don't want people blowin' up on Alex like they did when they found out Vinny smoked cigarettes.

Oh, yup. That's a bong alright. Sure looks clean though! I certainly don't give a shit either way, but I would be more surprised if I found out Alex didn't smoke weed.

Zaph

Pretty sure Alex is quite open about his drug use.

There was a funny live show on Screened.com soon after it launched. It was one of those 'watch Alex and Rorie watch a film' features. Half way into it, they both started full on discussing their previous drug use. Out of nowhere Vinny from the control room said something like "err lets get the conversation out of the gutter guys". Early screened had a few teething issues...

Also, I'm 99% sure that Brad smokes weed too. Shit is too obvious, haha. I'm not saying is wrong though, that shit is great.
I think he just likes snacks and naps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom