• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

It's a bit irritating experiencing these interesting designs for the non-playable characters, like the Yakshas and Adepti, while knowing that we'll be getting Mika and Baizhu in the next couple of versions :messenger_expressionless:
Yea I've been a bit down in the dumps about characters lately, this Dehya debacle isn't helping anything. I've been waiting for her since the Sumeru reveal, only for her kit to get absolutely murdered. I don't even care if she's being built specifically for Focalors or some other future character, that's a bullshit way to design. I have been saying for a while now that we should be getting more options for more varied ways to play, not ultra restrictive kits that only work in 1 pre-determined team by MHY. Dehya has the pieces to be a fun character that fits into a lot of teams, but they're absolutely botching it and making her work basically nowhere, and she cannot stand on her own. There's no reason that Xiangling should be better than Dehya at this point in the game.

There's avoiding powercreep and then there's... whatever this is.

Well, a bit of good news, the reunion I've been waiting for is going to happen in 3.5
Knowing modern MHY it'll probably just be "ah-ha! Hey Collei, long time no see! Welp, gotta go make an outrider steak see ya!"

l10grpomprda1.jpg

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Wondering if I should try for a YaoYao C1. That 15% dendro damage bonus sounds yummi. 🤔
She's really interesting with Alhaitham. Like a budget Nahida of some sorts (she isn't on the same tier, but quite frankly she's like the 2nd best dendro supporter for him).

I have mine at C5 - future C6 once I get her final constellation from Lantern Rite event - and she is an insanely valuable supporter.

Not only does she throw in the dendro damage buff, but at C1 she gives 15 points of stamina back, which is also nice.

She also works super well as a healer. Watching her refill everyone's health during her burst, while running like a maniac is hella fun.

I've seen some builds that make her a dps, but I don't think that's her purpose. Support role suits her much better.

I need to try out switching my Zhongli with Bennet just to see how much damage Alhaitham throws in by being buffed with Bennet's burst.

Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

Last edited:

ssringo

Yelan stuff ready, she better comes home
csJmfpy.png

FnLKDWHWAA4MNyx
Nice. I'm 2 fights away from finishing up her mats for 90.

I enjoyed playing as her so much that I'm thinking of either going in for her c1 or weapon banner. Especially with what looks to be a fairly long dry spell for banners I'm interested in.

crumbs

Yea I've been a bit down in the dumps about characters lately, this Dehya debacle isn't helping anything. I've been waiting for her since the Sumeru reveal, only for her kit to get absolutely murdered. I don't even care if she's being built specifically for Focalors or some other future character, that's a bullshit way to design. I have been saying for a while now that we should be getting more options for more varied ways to play, not ultra restrictive kits that only work in 1 pre-determined team by MHY. Dehya has the pieces to be a fun character that fits into a lot of teams, but they're absolutely botching it and making her work basically nowhere, and she cannot stand on her own. There's no reason that Xiangling should be better than Dehya at this point in the game.

There's avoiding powercreep and then there's... whatever this is.
I would agree. I think a little powercreep in this game would be fine. After 2 years, I'm still using Klee, Diluc, and Xiangling as my main pyro characters. Other than geo, during that timeframe I've been able to add a variety of characters for the other elements.

There was a lot of complaints during the early 1.x days about pyro being unbalanced because of vape/melt reactions. Unfortunately, it seems like the devs took that feedback seriously and in doing so, they've barely released any pyro characters and the ones they have dropped are pretty limited:

Hu Tao - I find her kit clunky to play, she's has limited value in open world combat and exploration, poor rapping skills.
Yanfei - Klee but for players who just like to mash buttons
Yoimiya - Feels like she was designed to be a touch screen-friendly bow character
Thoma - Mostly useless, although I'm starting to see recommendations for using him on Burgeon teams

These aren't bad characters, but I don't think they bring much to table.

After this long wait since Thoma, we finally have Deyha, but her kit looks weak. Seems like the devs don't have a good idea of what they want to do certain elements (pyro, geo).

Pejo

I would agree. I think a little powercreep in this game would be fine. After 2 years, I'm still using Klee, Diluc, and Xiangling as my main pyro characters. Other than geo, during that timeframe I've been able to add a variety of characters for the other elements.
The thing about powercreep is that people are generally against it because the difficulty "floor" is usually raised to take the new power levels into account. But MHY literally said that they wouldn't make any endgame content harder than abyss, so that's completely irrelevant outside of Abyss, a single mode. Even now, without "powercreep", they still custom tailor every patch's abyss lineup to whatever new character they want to market to you, so effectively not a thing would change.
There was a lot of complaints during the early 1.x days about pyro being unbalanced because of vape/melt reactions.
Yea I was one of the complainers about Pyro Impact, but since then they've done a really commendable job of bringing other elements up to par and even exceeding Pyro (not you Geo, you still suck). Dendro gave Electro such a nice buff, which was the biggest crime in the game up until that point.
Hu Tao - poor rapping skills.
lizard laughing GIF

Yoimiya - Feels like she was designed to be a touch screen-friendly bow character
She gets a lot of flack, too much IMO. She works really well in 1v1 encounters. Signora is the only weekly boss I don't regularly bring her to (sometimes Ahzdaha, depending on his elements that week), and she puts out amazing dps in a small window, which unfortunately is how the bosses are all designed.
After this long wait since Thoma, we finally have Deyha, but her kit looks weak. Seems like the devs don't have a good idea of what they want to do certain elements (pyro, geo).
I think they're getting nervous realizing that we're only halfway through the story and they have to make 3+ more regions worth of characters. They probably have some good Pyro kits designed, but they're probably holding on to them for Natlan. The thing that frustrates me though, is that they're clearly ok with making 5* versions of 4* characters, look at Yelan and Waterboi. Itto and Noelle. I mean sure they're not exact copy/paste jobs but the core design is there in both cases, with some flourishes, changes, and additions for the 5* variants. So why not just keep going with that philosophy. I'd take Dehya as a 5* Xiangling, if she was good and usable. Making her deliberately bad in certain cases and especially the "strip the kit, sell it back as constellations" type designing are my biggest issues.

*edit*

CN weeb fans do what MiHoYon't

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
The thing about powercreep is that people are generally against it because the difficulty "floor" is usually raised to take the new power levels into account. But MHY literally said that they wouldn't make any endgame content harder than abyss, so that's completely irrelevant outside of Abyss,

Well, tbh I think enemies are getting harder and more annoying to deal with. Specially on the amount of resistance to CC, being fliers and guided projectiles.

Pejo

Well, tbh I think enemies are getting harder and more annoying to deal with. Specially on the amount of resistance to CC, being fliers and guided projectiles.
If you're referring to the new elemental infused beasts, I love those fights. They're more like minibosses than overworld fodder, which is something I think Genshin needs more of.

Now they just need to add randomly spawning or roaming megabosses that are meant to be done in co-op, but in the overworld. One minute you're blasting a group of chilihurls, then BAM, a giant dragon descends and fucks you up. You call a few friends into your world and go back and kick its ass and get 10,000 Mora and 7 blue xp books.

Joking aside, I love it when game worlds have actual danger in them. I can only see good things from that. It creates lots of fun stories about randomly getting fucked up too. I dunno if any of you played WoW back in the day, but like the dragon in Duskwood or even Stitches who randomly spawned in and fucked up people along a path until a group (or high level) got together and killed him.

889647-stitches-jr-stitches-jr-level-25-undead.jpg

Saber

Gold Member
If you're referring to the new elemental infused beasts, I love those fights. They're more like minibosses than overworld fodder, which is something I think Genshin needs more of.

No, the Eremites and fungus enemies.
Also, bosses like Scaramouch and Shogun isn't something I would call easier either.
Also a reminder that swordsman enemies from Inazuma initially were completelly immune to CC. The same goes for that elemental floating enemies.
If this isn't an indicative that the game it self is becoming harder, then I dunno what does.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Absolutely NO from me to power creep. It never brings anything good. It's a super lazy answer - they can design interesting, fun kits without resorting to make older characters outdated.

*edit*

CN weeb fans do what MiHoYon't

Dafuck is wrong with those retarded sleeves?
Weebs are a scourge on humanity.

Yea I was one of the complainers about Pyro Impact
1633284704110068490.jpg

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Now they just need to add randomly spawning or roaming megabosses that are meant to be done in co-op, but in the overworld. One minute you're blasting a group of chilihurls, then BAM, a giant dragon descends and fucks you up. You call a few friends into your world and go back and kick its ass and get 10,000 Mora and 7 blue xp books.

889647-stitches-jr-stitches-jr-level-25-undead.jpg

Turning the game into a souls game? I would be down for that. Co-op and online modes are so badly managed and used in this game.

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Meanwhile Latern Rite related.

IMG-20230123-212137.jpg

pinocchio GIF

Last edited:
I think they're getting nervous realizing that we're only halfway through the story and they have to make 3+ more regions worth of characters.
Sounds plausible, but I think this is something they caused themselves. All the characters seem similar because they are. I was really hoping that ninja dog would be playable. Just imagine the cool movesets they could come up with for that. Dori was really exciting to me for similar reasons. Imagine what cool stuff you can do with a girl who's constantly on a slime? But then they just gave her some NA animations and that's it. I'm sure that, when/if Cloud Retainer comes out, they're going to completely ignore her bird form. That's such a waste of potential.

By the way, you must be happy with Lantern Rite's epilogue. Why do they keep referring to Zhongli as wise though? Nahida is the Goddess of wisdom. Get your facts straight Genshin.

Fake

By the way, you must be happy with Lantern Rite's epilogue. Why do they keep referring to Zhongli as wise though? Nahida is the Goddess of wisdom. Get your facts straight Genshin.

Was the GI community already point out some problems with localization? I guess is not 'wise', just an 'old wise' because he live enough to watch everything.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member

Zhongli is the oldest Archon, therefore the wisest in some sense. Nahida lost her former self so, there's also that.

Btw does Hu Tao know who Zhongli really is?

Last edited:
Was the GI community already point out some problems with localization? I guess is not 'wise', just an 'old wise' because he live enough to watch everything.
Venti says Zhongli possesses unlimited knowledge and thus unlimited power in the epilogue. That's ignoring Nahida's role as the archon of wisdom. She literally has access to (almost) all information in existence. I personally just don't like it. Zhongli is the archon of money and contracts. Stick to it.

Fake

Venti says Zhongli possesses unlimited knowledge and thus unlimited power in the epilogue. That's ignoring Nahida's role as the archon of wisdom. She literally has access to (almost) all information in existence. I personally just don't like it. Zhongli is the archon of money and contracts. Stick to it.

Thats the consequence of MYH for keep changing the game writer. Creates this gigantic inconsistence. If you did this last part of the Lantern event you'll notice that around the table, there is a war of compliments and 'make me shy' between everyone.

Last edited:

Pejo

Did you somehow miss the Liyue wank session for the whole event so far? Liyue will always be the best, Zhongli will be the wisest, strongest, and contractest from now until the end.

Hearing Dvorak going "Oh my Gooood, look at how pretty Liyue is guys. So soulful, so rich, so beautiful. Liyue's people are the best and it's the greatest land in all of Teyvat. Illuminated Adepti are real? Oh my GOOOOOD. What an honor, what wise and great people." for 10 mins in the intro to the quest was a little much for me, but I know it's never gonna stop.
Sounds plausible, but I think this is something they caused themselves. All the characters seem similar because they are. I was really hoping that ninja dog would be playable. Just imagine the cool movesets they could come up with for that. Dori was really exciting to me for similar reasons. Imagine what cool stuff you can do with a girl who's constantly on a slime? But then they just gave her some NA animations and that's it. I'm sure that, when/if Cloud Retainer comes out, they're going to completely ignore her bird form. That's such a waste of potential.

We can't even get more body types. I think we have no hope for new/exciting types of kits. It will be pulses/shields/imbues/circles that spin around the character from now until the end of the game.

I haven't finished the quest yet, just started it yesterday. I'm not sure if you're being truthful or facetious that I am going to like it.

It's gonna be 0/10 unless they have human Cloud Retainer gettin' sassy or at least Yun Jin YYYEEEEOOOOWWOWOOOWWWWUUUUUURRRROOOOOO-ing at the moonlight, in which case it will be 11/10.
Btw does Hu Tao know who Zhongli really is?
They frame it as "no", but I don't know at this point how she couldn't.
Turning the game into a souls game? I would be down for that. Co-op and online modes are so badly managed and used in this game.

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Yea just something to spice up the mundane daily gameplay. Dropping prototypes or even blue wishes would be enough to get me to get involved in it. It absolutely has to be tough enough that all but the biggest of whales have to partner up though. Maybe debuff its stats the more players are in the world or something like that, so it basically 1shots solo players. I dunno how they'd balance it but it'd be fun. Cap the number of weekly drops you could get to prevent people farming them, etc.

That also reminds me that we still need Co-op raids and dungeons.
Absolutely NO from me to power creep. It never brings anything good. It's a super lazy answer - they can design interesting, fun kits without resorting to make older characters outdated.
someone vision GIF

Can they though? I haven't seen much evidence of it lately. I agree though, more interesting kits (and low cooldowns) are better than bigger numbers. I thought Yelan's design was great. Strong support, fun elemental skill, decent visual design, a little more multi-faceted from a personality angle. Anemo characters are usually good for this reason also, since they usually get some traversal mechanic or something unique going on.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Just imagine the cool movesets they could come up with for that.
Too expensive.

Can they though?
Hypotetically.

But... but... CHINA NUMBER ONE! THE DRAGON REARS HIS HEAD*!
And Sumeru must be full of muslims, are you kidding bro?
contractest
2Rce3.gif

They frame it as "no", but I don't know at this point how she couldn't.
She's retarded.

* This is what a china online seller said to me, among some insults, during a fight when I dared ask for my money back because I didn't receive what I ordered**.

** It was an account with Diluc+Bennet+Male traveler, like almost 2 years ago. They dared to give me a female traveler*** and I wanted my 3 euros back.
2Rce3.gif

*** That's when I discovered they only farm female main character accounts. Fucking pathetic weebs with their pillow waifus.

Last edited:

Pejo

So I did that follow-up quest that opened up, with Hu Tao and the dinner club. Poor Chongus, they kept talking about his Yang in front of everyone.

Is Venti getting death flags, or is he just showing up a lot lately to really push the fact that he's all about freedom and going where the wind takes him? We find out that pretty much the whole music festival thing was his idea. I get the feeling we're about to see something go down with him in a few patches.

Interactions were fun, it'd be better if they were the better Liyue characters, but it was still good enough. I really like the EN VA for Hu Tao, she gives the character a really unique cadence and accent while talking. Glad to see MHY is continuing to improve on getting the characters interacting with one another. I still have like 100+ Xiao lanterns, but I wonder if they're ever going to give new players more chances to make them ever again? Seems like something that should be craftable during the duration of the event each year, at the minimum.

I also wonder if we're going to get the big cutscene for the end of the festival where it shows the adeptus firework, or if that cringe performance is it?

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Is Venti getting death flags, or is he just showing up a lot lately to really push the fact that he's all about freedom and going where the wind takes him? We find out that pretty much the whole music festival thing was his idea. I get the feeling we're about to see something go down with him in a few patches.

That would be too bold for Mihoyo to pull of. But narrative wise I would be a banger. Narrative clearly needs a kicker.

But still, they can easily kill someone off and introduce some dragon ball revive mambo jambo like the dragon balls.

Last edited:

crumbs

So I did that follow-up quest that opened up, with Hu Tao and the dinner club. Poor Chongus, they kept talking about his Yang in front of everyone.

Interactions were fun, it'd be better if they were the better Liyue characters, but it was still good enough. I really like the EN VA for Hu Tao, she gives the character a really unique cadence and accent while talking. Glad to see MHY is continuing to improve on getting the characters interacting with one another. I still have like 100+ Xiao lanterns, but I wonder if they're ever going to give new players more chances to make them ever again? Seems like something that should be craftable during the duration of the event each year, at the minimum.

I also wonder if we're going to get the big cutscene for the end of the festival where it shows the adeptus firework, or if that cringe performance is it?
I enjoyed the epilogue scenes, but I didn't read too much into any of the character appearances.

That whole thing felt more like fan service with some light character development for Xiao than anything important to the overarching story. Plus they had to shoehorn Xiangling, Chongyun & Xingqiu into the party since they didn't have any spoken lines yet. They also slipped in a line about Paimon not having a good sense of how time passes.

I also had a chuckle when thinking back to last year when Zhongli appeared in Mondstadt (for the bartending event) and Venti appeared in Inazuma (for the light novel event). There was some chatter online about how it was weird that archons would travel to other nations and not interact with their counterpart. I believed, along with a lot of others, that the devs wouldn't have the archons meet up in some temporary event. However, time makes a fool of us all, and here we are with archons chilling out in a limited event :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Also, Included in the fan service was the dialog between characters that can be found around Liyue afterwards. Beidou x Ningguang fans were probably the happiest, sounds like they may include Yelan in their next game of "chess" :pie_smirking:

If anyone is looking for characters after the epilogue, this is who reddit has found so far:

Beidou & Ningguang - In front of Yujing Terrance where the Rite of Parting took place
Hu Tao, Chongus, Xingqiu, & Xiangling - Near the dry docks in Liyue Harbor
Zhongli & Gouba - at the Wanmin restaurant
Xiao - In his usual spot at the Wangshu Inn
Venti & Kazuha - on the Alcor, right next to the NPC who initiates the waverider mini game
Madame Ping, Yanfei, Yaoyao - Qingce Village
Baizhu & Qiqi - Liyue Harbor on the terrace overlooking the stage
Yun Jin & Xinyan - Near the stage in Liyue harbor (I think they've been there since the performance unlocked)
Dvorak - He's near the Paper play area on the docks

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
I enjoyed the epilogue scenes, but I didn't read too much into any of the character appearances. That whole thing felt more like fan service with some light character development for Xiao than anything important to the overarching story. Plus they had to shoehorn Xiangling, Chongyun & Xingqiu into the party since they didn't have any spoken lines yet. They also slipped in a line about Paimon not having a good sense of how time passes.

I also had a chuckle when thinking back to last year when Zhongli appeared in Mondstadt (for the bartending event) and Venti appeared in Inazuma (for the light novel event). There was some chatter online about how it was weird that archons would travel to other nations and not interact with their counterpart. I believed, along with a lot of others, that the devs wouldn't have the archons meet up in some temporary event. However, time makes a fool of us all, and here we are with archons chilling out in a limited event :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Also, Included in the fan service was the dialog between characters that can be found around Liyue afterwards. Beidou x Ningguang fans were probably the happiest, sounds like they may include Yelan in their next game of "chess" :pie_smirking:

If anyone is looking for characters after the epilogue, this is who reddit has found so far:

Beidou & Ningguang - In front of Yujing Terrance where the Rite of Parting took place
Hu Tao, Chongus, Xingqiu, & Xiangling - Near the dry docks in Liyue Harbor
Zhongli & Gouba - at the Wanmin restaurant
Xiao - In his usual spot at the Wangshu Inn
Venti & Kazuha - on the Alcor, right next to the NPC who initiates the waverider mini game
Madame Ping, Yanfei, Yaoyao - Qingce Village
Baizhu & Qiqi - Liyue Harbor on the terrace overlooking the stage
Yun Jin & Xinyan - Near the stage in Liyue harbor (I think they've been there since the performance unlocked)
Dvorak - He's near the Paper play area on the docks

Bruh, I thought I needed new glasses.

Pejo

Official Rosaria birthday art.

3kp1k98n0xda1.png

Stupid censored ass ugly ass costume.

Angry Wrestling GIF

*edit*

Not Genshin related at all but one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time. My gf would never do this.... eheh....
Dude didn't even drop the combo.

Last edited:

Fake

Poor Rosaria. Her boobs are so evil. Protect the kids.

Speaking of kids, got bored and start to level up Yaoyao. Damn, they really need to make a damn sacrificial polearm.
Still trying to figure out a good polearm for her, but right now I using Favonius spear.

Pejo

In this case kids = CN feminists and reddit.
Speaking of kids, got bored and start to level up Yaoyao. Damn, they really need to make a damn sacrificial polearm.
Still trying to figure out a good polearm for her, but right now I using Favonius spear.
Yea I've been using Favonius on her myself, for lack of a better option. Then again I don't care about her damage at all.

SSfox

Hate censoring but i like the new one better personally for Rosa tbh.
For Mona i like the old one better
Amber ... look same to me
Jean... don't have her so can't tell for sure, almost equal, maybe old wins tho

Fake

Yea I've been using Favonius on her myself, for lack of a better option. Then again I don't care about her damage at all.

Thought exactly the same. Don't care about her damage. For now, use 4-set Emblem of Severed Fate and Favonious Spear.

I have C2 and after doing the Lantern stuff gonna get her C3.

edit: Is Kitain Cross Spear good for her?

Last edited:

crumbs

I'd be curious to know what the odds are of getting the same 4 star character within 5 pulls on the standard banner. Had some blue wishes from the recently unlocked Sumeru tree + leveling up new characters + new BP rewards and ended up with C1 Layla. Probably not going to bother building her.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I'd be curious to know what the odds are of getting the same 4 star character within 5 pulls on the standard banner. Had some blue wishes from the recently unlocked Sumeru tree + leveling up new characters + new BP rewards and ended up with C1 Layla. Probably not going to bother building her.

That's very Layla of you.

Sloth Dmv GIF

Fuz

Banned
Thought exactly the same. Don't care about her damage. For now, use 4-set Emblem of Severed Fate and Favonious Spear.

I have C2 and after doing the Lantern stuff gonna get her C3.

They still haven't changed Rosaria's gacha splash art, right?

EM weapons like Kitain are decent in bloom teams, because she'll be triggering at least some of the blooms. The new craftable polearm from Sumeru is a fun option too when you run electro main DPS (they can pick up the leaf that increases atk). Generally people seem to agree Favonius is best for her.

There's around 30 4 star characters and around 20 4 star weapons on the standard banner. Getting the same one in a row is quite unlikely, though I'm not sure what the odds are.

Fuz

Banned
Lantern Rite quest:

IMG-20230124-204437.jpg

Venti about to fight Zhongli for the Teyvat Archon Championship Title
By the way, about that.

Apparently, for the chinese the dinner seats are thoughtfully planned in order of importance: the most important guest goes on the right side of the owner, which was the Traveler (so, us), and the second in order of importance it's opposite the owner, which was Zhongli.
Neither is Xiao, which might means that Hu Tao knows.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
By the way, about that.

Apparently, for the chinese the dinner seats are thoughtfully planned in order of importance: the most important guest goes on the right side of the owner, which was the Traveler (so, us), and the second in order of importance it's opposite the owner, which was Zhongli.
Neither is Xiao, which minght means that Hu Tao knows.

Personally I think she knows. She always feels super sarcastic to me when she tries to treat Zhongli as a mere human.

Last edited:
What is the point of Venti's antagonistic attitude there anyway? He's either trying to blow Zhongli's cover or completely unaware of it(?). Either way, he comes off as an asshole for absolutely no reason. It felt like character assassination to me. Is there some archon rivalry I'm unaware of, or are they trying to emulate family gatherings here where uncle Bob goes off on a political tirade or something?

Fake

What is the point of Venti's antagonistic attitude there anyway? He's either trying to blow Zhongli's cover or completely unaware of it(?). Either way, he comes off as an asshole for absolutely no reason. It felt like character assassination to me. Is there some archon rivalry I'm unaware of, or are they trying to emulate family gatherings here where uncle Bob goes off on a political tirade or something?

Are MYH writers literary shiting at the Genshin Impact lore in favor of social media memes? Venti is supposed to be 'always drunk every time, nobody take him serious' and this fuel memes over the internet.

Is my only theory. Venti already made a participation on Inazuma event, with is strange taking into consideration the authority behavior of the Shogun. She would know as soon as Venti put his foot on Inazuma, but they don't even make a big deal about.

Remember Varka? Since BETA, Varka was suppose to be a very powerful person, respected by any or many 5* chars on the game.

Until Mika read that silly letter, making him looks like Mister Satan from Dragon Ball Z.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
I suppose he was just fucking around.

Pejo

I still think we're going to see something big happen with him, either he's gonna die, or turn on us, or take us back in time or something. I guess we'll see if he shows up for Sumeru's first big festival.

Fuz Fuz btw
you still playing? They have a stupid dance minigame for the latest event and it's some of the most fun I've had in a side mode in ToF.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Imho, no way Venti is gonna die or turn on us. He's also the best character.

Fuz Fuz btw
you still playing? They have a stupid dance minigame for the latest event and it's some of the most fun I've had in a side mode in ToF.
Yeah, although in "maintenance mode", 'cause I'm a bit tired of the routine. Haven't even explored the new part of Mirroria - randomly got ~60 nuclei during the festival and that's it. I know there's 6 red but I didn't bother to look for them yet. I tink there's too much to do daily that when I'm done I'm tired already and want to log off.
I hate the dancing minigame tbh, I don't understand the dance moves and it's got low rewards. I prefer the Fall Guys tag game.

P.S.
UHiZV.gif

deanote666

Official Rosaria birthday art.

3kp1k98n0xda1.png

Stupid censored ass ugly ass costume.

Angry Wrestling GIF

*edit*

Not Genshin related at all but one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time. My gf would never do this.... eheh....
Dude didn't even drop the combo.

In this case kids = CN feminists and reddit.

Hate censoring but i like the new one better personally for Rosa tbh.
For Mona i like the old one better
Amber ... look same to me
Jean... don't have her so can't tell for sure, almost equal, maybe old wins tho

Pejo

So I've been following this theory for a while now, and I think Lantern Rite just confirmed it.

Paimon is the goddess of time. Lose her powers or is experiencing corrosion or something. Explains why she gets nervous and loses track of time when Traveler isn't around. Also explains the pause menu and other stuff. I'll elaborate further later, I just wanted to post this image.

CtHZy4u.png

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom