• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Fuz

Banned
Just got R7 in teapot. Dafuck am I gonna do with another isle?

I need more space *inside* goddammit.

Pejo

Just got R7 in teapot. Dafuck am I gonna do with another isle?

I need more space *inside* goddammit.
Get rid of your animals. They eat up the housing load and don't provide great adeptal energy to compensate.

Also, have you invested in JadeScreenCoin?

Fuz

Banned
Get rid of your animals. They eat up the housing load and don't provide great adeptal energy to compensate.

Also, have you invested in JadeScreenCoin?

Nah, I need space, not load.
I have about 16k adeptal energy now.

I invested in purple fences and not Jade Screens. There's much more available space and my house looks kinda nicer (except upstairs - upstairs is a flaming dumpster).

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
I have around 15k energy.
I'm at slow pace right know. Got the 3rd area recently and find stupid that I have another house that only serves as substitute for the main one. Gonna try builda shrine of sources in the new area.

face shovel GIF

Maybe..

I'm not into art myself, but I was talking more about those paintings where everything is pretty except for the human face.

Last edited:

Pejo

She has a curvy, pretty design and funny personality, that should carry her. The only thing is a letdown is her kit. Tbh I was expecting worse.
I'm actually enjoying her kit quite a bit. There's a lot of passive management and fast switching to keep superconduct up on the enemies. Ironically the team that I use for Rosaria isn't really good for Eula. I assumed I could just pop them in and out interchangeably. I find Eula works with Her/Electro/Geo/Geo really well. That might change after I have her fully built though, she's still level 60 with no talents or artifacts leveled currently.

BlackM1st

Banned
Tbh I was expecting worse.
Me too. But jumping around the worlds and meeting random people made me realize just how much this game is driven by the filthy simps of both genders. Sex sells despite what Twitter activists say. They are are probably even bigger simps/safe space seekers than usual gamers.

Pejo

Me too. But jumping around the worlds and meeting random people made me realize just how much this game is driven by the filthy simps of both genders. Sex sells despite what Twitter activists say. They are are probably even bigger simps/safe space seekers than usual gamers.
That's why I particularly hate SJWs and the twitter crowd. They act like they're above it all and criticize some T&A, but then the second they get whatever their fetish is, they get even more cringy about it. "Oh Geo Daddy!" etc etc. I don't give a fuck what they fantasize about, I just wish they'd stop preaching to people into hot women like it's some kind of character flaw. It's literally evolution to be attracted to hot women.

BlackM1st

Banned
they get even more cringy about it. "Oh Geo Daddy!" etc etc. I
Word. Cringe is the name of the game for 17-19yo girls. They're scared shitless of real world men but write/fantasize about pretty F up stuff that would make any guy blush. Hello hormones lol. Sniffing Geo Lord's dry secretions and lovingly raping Venti is a common theme I'm seeing in people's signature/Twitter posts. Some join/let in only people with their husbandos in profiles too lol

YukiOnna

I can't believe this little gem was directly underneath the Who Tao one and you didn't even let me know. And I thought we were friends.

Oh welp I didn't even see that one either since I just picked it off my TL. Amber thighs are god tier

Saber

Gold Member
Mine also spawn at the last fucking island, wtf. These guys can't move foward without going one step backwards.

• Empathy
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

you can't attack with normals when the monsters are being sucked into the venti's ulti? it was like this before?
Once Venti gets sufficiently leveled up, his vaccuum attack will pull enemies higher off of the ground. There was a few caution posts on reddit that explained that you should keep your Venti level 60 if you just use him as a swirl/CC bot because he gathers enemies but at that level he's not strong enough to pull them off of the ground too far to hit with melee attacks.
Mine also spawn at the last fucking island, wtf. These guys can't move foward without going one step backwards.
I think they assume that you'll want to move your main house to the "new" islands because they're almost always cooler than the previous ones as far as geography, location, and view.

Saber

Gold Member
I think they assume that you'll want to move your main house to the "new" islands because they're almost always cooler than the previous ones as far as geography, location, and view.

Would make totally sense if people could have 2 main houses. Who would throw all their inside decoration work out for a new house? They really needs to read the feedback.

Btw, mine also has 2 new dogs. My brother gonna buy them since I don't care much about them plus his dog was kidnapped by me.

Fake

Maybe they should able to make you build, IDK, a zeppelin or use a ballon to make fast movement around the teapot.

Pejo

Maybe they should able to make you build, IDK, a zeppelin or use a ballon to make fast movement around the teapot.
There's gotta be a warp furniture or something coming up. Why else would you even need to view a map of your realm? It seems useless other than to find Chubby in the current state. They could at least let us warp to the main house icon right now, or warp to both Chubby and Tubby, and it wouldn't screw anything up.

Now that the general populous is rank 7, i've been checking out the beach and mountain realms...i'm torn on which to pick as my 2nd. The beach is cool at the actual beach part, but the area where you actually can place things in a beach front area is kinda small compared to just the generic grasslands. Also, the lighting or something feels off, because the beach feels cold or just not tropical unless it's at night. During the day it's like you're at the beach in winter.

Mountain seems like the worst offender for making you walk really far between areas, but I love that area 3 has the little waterfall and stream that you can swim in right behind where you can put your house.

I know we'll eventually get them all, but I've been extremely disappointed with the floating clouds one so I want to pick something I will actually like.

Also, I'm out of green recipes and down to only the chandeliers and walls/floors for blue recipes. It's about to get expensive in here.

BlackM1st

Banned
There's gotta be a warp furniture or something coming up.
Word. Fast travel should be a standard option. First city has 2 teleports next to each other just because it's a bitch to go up while using normal stairs. Our realms are just as bad , but even bigger so we really need teleports in there.

Fake

IDK if fast travel is the best option here. You know, maybe traveling from the sky would be a better option because you want to see what you have done from the top.

Pejo

So I got all of the optional Mora-based challenges for Windtrace just as I hit 4800 coins for the namecard. Gotta love it when things wrap up nice and tidy like that. Some cool as fuck JohnLee player saw my ass hiding without using the hide skill, and threw the match so I could get that achievement. What an MVP. Also finally did Eula's story quest. I was really hoping that she wasn't going to be this one-note "vengeance will be mine!" character, but she mostly is. At least there's potential there for character growth, so here's hoping for hangouts/part 2. I was also happy that her quest kinda squashed potential shipping with her and Amber. They treat each other like homies and Amber mostly just humors her because she's Amber.

Fighting that Ice cube boss is a pain in the ass for Eula's ascension mats. I have a real hard time avoiding the wheel for some reason.

YukiOnna

So I got all of the optional Mora-based challenges for Windtrace just as I hit 4800 coins for the namecard. Gotta love it when things wrap up nice and tidy like that. Some cool as fuck JohnLee player saw my ass hiding without using the hide skill, and threw the match so I could get that achievement. What an MVP. Also finally did Eula's story quest. I was really hoping that she wasn't going to be this one-note "vengeance will be mine!" character, but she mostly is. At least there's potential there for character growth, so here's hoping for hangouts/part 2. I was also happy that her quest kinda squashed potential shipping with her and Amber. They treat each other like homies and Amber mostly just humors her because she's Amber.

Fighting that Ice cube boss is a pain in the ass for Eula's ascension mats. I have a real hard time avoiding the wheel for some reason.
Only part 1 anyway, so I wonder how it'll progress.... It's hard to take her seriously (in a good way.) Also, her final ascension voice line is pretty cute.

BlackM1st

Banned
Why you even trying to avoid it lol. Run headfirst towards it. Just use some decent shields or healers. Or just use Noelle C6 ;D It dies in seconds anyway.

BlackM1st

Banned
Electric Cat, Prince of Boredom, Mona and Noelle C6 work amazing for the new event. Electric cat can just jump over most of the walls in the labyrinth and ignore the "where the fuck do I go" part altogether lol C6 Noelle well... She's C6 Noelle, nuff said.
o4JVBow.jpg

LOLCats

Banned
Idk, Eula is pretty cool, like 5 star popsicle boy, but waifu.

chong is the only 4 star i dont have, i don't want him, cuz i like the ladies. So im fairly pleased with Eula.

she has actually displaced ganyu for fun in my wind/ice party. Jean/sucrose/eula/rosaria. (I have venti but fuck him unless im doing stupid abyss)

what i need is one more fischl, i hear c6 fischl and eula is the tits? Idk..

game needs more mobs. Dragonspine did a better job with mobs, but fuck that cold place.

i want mobs all over, i mean why not, hell decrease mat drop rates, just give me hordes of fucking mobs in the overworld that like reset daily ... shit something.

these things are not hard to think up...god damn it.

just lame right, all these awesome characters and skills ive leveled up to barely use them in the overworld at this point.... the overworld is what drew everyone into the game at first and now its like an afterthought, its so empty in all this wide open areas... anyway, rant end.

Last edited:

Pejo

I wish MHY would publish a featured article on how to open your teapot to your friends so that they can visit when you're offline. I really want to see the tier 3 beach layout but none of my friends that will let me into their teapot have it.

Anybody here have Tier 3 beach (Rank 7 teapot) and play on the Americas server?

Saber

Gold Member
I wish MHY would publish a featured article on how to open your teapot to your friends so that they can visit when you're offline. I really want to see the tier 3 beach layout but none of my friends that will let me into their teapot have it.

Anybody here have Tier 3 beach (Rank 7 teapot) and play on the Americas server?

My brother. Ask Fake to add you.

Pejo

Just don't steal my dogs. I'll take that personally.
Animation Dog GIF by Olivia When

Also, I'm not sure that I was ready for how much I like elf-eared dolphin-tail Xinyan:
dvulupq3rm071.jpg

*edit*

Shit, this is cool. The guy that does some of the animation for Black Clover did an animated short for genshin. That fucking Amber Baron Bunny toss....THAT'S the buff I want for her in-game. Ballistic Baron Bunny.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Whoops, sorry, UID is 601525905

Anyone else on Americas server, feel free to add too. I'll speed up your crafting if you leave your teapot open.
1TZahLz.gif
I'll get my ID If I remember which I'm notorious for prolonging...

The dream

Top Bottom