• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

LORDZEDD

Neo Member
I have to announce that I live in a city in Romania where the border with Ukraine is only 15 km away and I am surrounded by the Danube. Yes, it is worrying. There are already Ukrainians who have crossed the border, most of them mothers and children. I do not trust anything that is said or done because the evidence of the war going on contradicts the safety of my area, for next days, weeks, as well. I have always been a person who thought this way rather than deluding myself about the so-called safety. In a war, the blast always spreads beyond its border area. :messenger_confused: :messenger_expressionless:

Therefore, as I said it many times, I want to thank everyone here, I am grateful to you all, and with all the memorable moments I have gained over time here with you all, for better or worse, I will never forget them. Now they have become a part of my life. :messenger_heart:

If things get worse, and I have to evacuate my city there is only one thing I can do. To stick the two HDD with the hole artwork collection, to the torso with duck tape, in order to protect them. :messenger_neutral:
I sent you a DM

Hello and thank you all for sharing this <3 I was wondering if anyone has a high res version of this art, please.
Thanks in advance!

F203i8B.jpg

Kusarigama

I would like to request if anyone has Mortal Kombat 1 artwork, anything motion wallpaper of the burning dragon logo, high res MK1 logo with without overlying text. Thank you.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Hello and thank you all for sharing this <3 I was wondering if anyone has a high res version of this art, please.
Thanks in advance!

F203i8B.jpg
Sadly, I don't have that one:messenger_pensive:
Shinkawa drawn a ton of art and what I have is but a tiny bit of it. I wish I had more, but alas.
I would like to request if anyone has Mortal Kombat 1 artwork, anything motion wallpaper of the burning dragon logo, high res MK1 logo with without overlying text. Thank you.
felix-the-cat-im-so-broke.gif

harryhowser

Banned
No problem!

One question, is it possible to edit that post? I would like to change the image of that post to look like the others I posted after that one.
I've not tried to edit posts so not sure. I don't know if you are able to delete the post then re-post with your 'correct' image if it's not allowing you to edit. Maybe one of the Thread Admins may be able to assist you. Sorry for not being much help here.

Gon_Frisk

Neo Member
I've not tried to edit posts so not sure. I don't know if you are able to delete the post then re-post with your 'correct' image if it's not allowing you to edit. Maybe one of the Thread Admins may be able to assist you. Sorry for not being much help here.
Don't worry, it's okay. Thanks anyway.

nekitendo

Neo Member
Hi all. I'm looking for packs of Assassin's Creed games.
Interested
Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed - Revelations
Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
The links are simply outdated, so please share if anyone has them. Thank you

SilverLeaf

Neo Member
Not sure how everyone else feels about posting AI-upscaled art here, but I think it should at least include a disclaimer. The Chrono Trigger artworks shared by Gon_Frisk are upscaled from the 1920x1080 Steam cards. Some of the nice rough details that were present in the hand-drawn originals have been smoothed out, as inevitably happens with AI upscaling.

Source:

harryhowser

Banned
Hi all. I'm looking for packs of Assassin's Creed games.
Interested
Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed - Revelations
Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
The links are simply outdated, so please share if anyone has them. Thank you
I have some prints of these but by no means complete. I will post some previews for you very shortly

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
It's been 8 years since I and -BLITZ- -BLITZ- started this thing? Damn, time flies.

giphy.gif

So, what's up with the thread, eh? Well, I guess it comes down to a few things:

1) I really don't see a lot of interest in the thread from people here anymore, not to mention that nobody is requesting anything from what was already posted and which is not easily accessible for reasons. Don't know why, but I guess nobody cares...? I mean not just a few users, I still remember the days when artwork threads were pretty crowded and there was a lot of interest.

2) I really don't want to give up everything I've collected for people to then put it behind paywall on Patreon or whatever like this site is doing for example - https://www.creativeuncut.com/ (maybe there's more I don't know about). There's no way I'm going to give them free stuff so that they could get money for something they don't even have the right to sell in the first place, which makes me wonder how they are still alive.

3) I just can't share a lot of the stuff I have cuz of reasons I can't discuss, which means that a lot of arts will never see the light of the day on NeoGAFs pages. That's just the sad truth.

4) Storing arts online in the cloud costs money, but thanks to someone here I won't name, I sort of fixed that problem but Idk for how long. Google Drive is the best option cuz nobody will ever delete anything you have in the cloud unless you're not using your account for years.

5) Storing arts locally also costs money, which is okay if I'm doing it for myself, but even that is not that easy anymore cuz of the goddamn fascist Putin and his regime, not to mention that I have to give up free space on my HDD for backups and there's a lot of arts I've posted here over the past ~15 years.

I mean, Idk what -BLITZ- -BLITZ- has to say in regards to why he's also not posting anything, but that's why I didn't. Here's the thing, it's not like I don't have something I can post, far from it, but it doesn't look like most of the people who once visited artwork threads, posted and shared something as well care about any of it anymore. So, why keep posting if nobody really cares? Why keep posting if literally nobody requests anything (again, not 1 or 2 people (if even that), that just doesn't count)? Nobody's even asking if we have something and can we share it or not.

Feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it:messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

It's been 8 years since I and -BLITZ- -BLITZ- started this thing? Damn, time flies.

giphy.gif

1) I really don't see a lot of interest in the thread from people here anymore, not to mention that nobody is requesting anything from what was already posted and which is not easily accessible for reasons. Don't know why, but I guess nobody cares...? I mean not just a few users, I still remember the days when artwork threads were pretty crowded and there was a lot of interest.

2) I really don't want to give up everything I've collected for people to then put it behind paywall on Patreon or whatever like this site is doing for example - https://www.creativeuncut.com/ (maybe there's more I don't know about). There's no way I'm going to give them free stuff so that they could get money for something they don't even have the right to sell in the first place, which makes me wonder how they are still alive.

3) I just can't share a lot of the stuff I have cuz of reasons I can't discuss, which means that a lot of arts will never see the light of the day on NeoGAFs pages. That's just the sad truth.

4) Storing arts online in the cloud costs money, but thanks to someone here I won't name, I sort of fixed that problem but Idk for how long. Google Drive is the best option cuz nobody will ever delete anything you have in the cloud unless you're not using your account for years.

5) Storing arts locally also costs money, which is okay if I'm doing it for myself, but even that is not that easy anymore cuz of the goddamn fascist Putin and his regime, not to mention that I have to give up free space on my HDD for backups and there's a lot of arts I've posted here over the past ~15 years.

I mean, Idk what -BLITZ- -BLITZ- has to say in regards to why he's also not posting anything, but that's why I didn't. Here's the thing, it's not like I don't have something I can post, far from it, but it doesn't look like most of the people who once visited artwork threads, posted and shared something as well care about any of it anymore. So, why keep posting if nobody really cares? Why keep posting if literally nobody requests anything (again, not 1 or 2 people (if even that), that just doesn't count)? Nobody's even asking if we have something and can we share it or not.

Feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong, but that's just the way I see it:messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

This thread is on my watch list so every time there's a new post I'm here to check it out. I don't request anything because first, I don't wanna be a bother, and second, I know there's stuff you just can't share. You always bring high quality art and I thank you for that (and I don't share it anywhere, as requested). I love this thread and really appreciate all the stuff that gets shared here.

mortal

giphy.gif

As someone who appreciates having access to high-resolution art, this thread is gold.
I appreciate the effort of finding and sharing with us on Gaf.

Ge Os

As many have already said it, I've been lurking at this thread for ages, and it's basically what made me join Gaf.
Thank you Agent_4Seven Agent_4Seven and -BLITZ- -BLITZ- for all the hard work.

I also been wanting to ask for a few things over the years, but never got to actually do it. It'll be a real shame to see this thread go, but I'm super thankful for the time I've been able to spent here.

Bloodborne artworks re-up, for the love of Kos.

YCoCg

Gold Member
Yeah I keep an eye on this thread too but never request anything as I don't want to feel like a cheeky fucker :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But if you're taking requests, well, do you have anything for the old GTA games? Like GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, or GTA IV, maybe some Max Payne stuff? Any Rockstar stuff in general from the 2000s since that's when they was peak.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I'm not going to give up on the thread and believe me guys, I know that requests are stupid (but it works), I just can't think of a better way to prevent artwork leaks from GAF. If anyone has better ideas, feel free to share them, maybe we'll figure out another way.

But if you're taking requests, well, do you have anything for the old GTA games? Like GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, or GTA IV, maybe some Max Payne stuff? Any Rockstar stuff in general from the 2000s since that's when they was peak.
I'll see what can I do, some of the stuff I can't share.

Bloodborne artworks re-up, for the love of Kos.
Are they not available? I don't think I have the wide ones anymore. Will check the rest though.

Here's the thing, I used to store all archives on MEGA, but since I haven't posted in a while and not used my accounts, they wiped everything from them so I don't think that I have a backup of every archive.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Like everyone else has said, I don’t beg or want to come across as a cheeky fucker.

However, have any FFVII Rebirth stuff?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Like everyone else has said, I don’t beg or want to come across as a cheeky fucker.

However, have any FFVII Rebirth stuff?
In short - absolutely anything related to SQE right now is impossible and it was like that for years after XV. I mean, maybe you can find something online but that's just shitty samples with a lot of compression and in low-res.

Ge Os

Are they not available? I don't think I have the wide ones anymore. Will check the rest though.

Here's the thing, I used to store all archives on MEGA, but since I haven't posted in a while and not used my accounts, they wiped everything from them so I don't think that I have a backup of every archive.

A couple of years ago, I tried checking them out and the MEGA file was gone, but most of the others were still up.
Whether you find them or not, thank you.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
In short - absolutely anything related to SQE right now is impossible and it was like that for years after XV. I mean, maybe you can find something online but that's just shitty samples with a lot of compression and in low-res.
Yeah thats fair and I thought as much. Thanks anyway.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Discworld Noir

JPEGs / Sources - PSDs

* 5462x4316 x2

Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice

JPEGs / Sources - PSDs

* 4683x6570
* 3197x4500
* 1038x1400
* 887x1466
* 1141x1426
* 1041x1385
* 878x1475
* 994x1430
* 914x1500
* 999x1448

Growlanser III: The Dual Darkness

JPEGs / Sources - PSDs

* 4720x6600
* 952x1488
* 888x1451
* 1113x1500
* 1008x1371
* 726x1481
* 1041x1500
* 580x1456
* 804x1500
* 899x1435
* 974x1475

All arts available in uncompressed PNG files upon request. All previous rules apply :messenger_relieved:

Top Bottom