• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Votes for the Sexiest game console of all time, ROUND 1!!! [Rules inside]

JCK75

81QixFREANL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

TLZ

Banned
1. Neo Geo
2. Sega Master System
3. Sega Mega Drive
4. Sega Dreamcast
5. Sega Saturn

Sega made the best looking consoles imo. That Neo Geo is the sleekest though.

sn0man

1. SNK NEO GEO
2. N64
3. Xbox 360
4. PS4
5. Sega Genesis

I didn’t mean to represent such diverse brands. These are just the ones I like the best. Shout out to the 360 for edging out the Dreamcast and the Wii as the only light color system that was cool looking enough to hang with these sweet chocolates.

You forgot various editions. EDIT: Or you didn't. I read the whole OP and I still didn't notice the "launch models, NA only". It shouldn't have been in the header or it should've at least been underlined. Meh, feels so specific that it basically kills any enjoyment of the thread and makes the thread title deceptive. (it's more like: sexiest american released launch game console of all time)

1. PS2 Slim
d9c818b4-571d-40f6-9a15-19d9e4d28896_1.295975f3920e41658e5628c632586eb9.jpeg

2. XBOX One X
RE2tWMD

3. Dreamcast
300px-Dreamcast-Console-Set.jpg

4. Atari 2600
atari-2600-heading.jpg

5. Nintendo 64
310.JPG

Honorable mentions: Gamecube, Sega Master System, PSone, Neo Geo

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
None of them make me want to mash my genitals into them seeing as they are hunks of plastic, so they're all getting a sexy score of 0.

molasar

Banned
None of them make me want to mash my genitals into them seeing as they are hunks of plastic, so they're all getting a sexy score of 0.
No console ever looked good, was aesthetically pleasing on a shelf of your AV cabinet?

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
No console ever looked good, aesthetically pleasing on a shelf of your AV cabinet?
They did and do. But none of them stir sexual desire in me, because, as I said before, they are hunks of plastic. They're not sexy.

molasar

Banned
They did and do. But none of them stir sexual desire in me, because, as I said before, they are hunks of plastic. They're not sexy.
I get it now. Maybe try to consider a word 'sexy' here as a metaphor for aesthetically pleasing.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
You should definitely list Super Nintendo European / Japanese!

1. Nintendo 64
2. Sega Mega Drive 2 (does that qualify?)
3. SNES European / Japanese
4. Dreamcast
5. GameCube

Not really sexy, but aesthetically pleasing. If it truly is about sexiness (which is not important to me because I prefer sexual intimacy with my wife over consoles):
1. Wii
2. Xbox 360 (that hourglass figure ;))
3. PS2
4. N64
5. Saturn

Choice 1: Nintendo Gamecube 50 points
Choice 2: Sega Dreamcast 40 points
Choice 3: Nintendo Switch 30 points
Choice 4: Sony PlayStation 20 points
Choice 5: SNK NeoGeo 10 points

If Jap/EU SNES was in I'd pick it.

FeldMonster

1. Xbox 360, 50 points
  2. Sega Dreamcast, 40 points
  3. SNES (U.S. version, the other version is hideous), 30 points
  4. Nintendo N64, 20 points
  5. Xbox One, 10 points

Zannegan

1. Wii
2. PS4
3. Switch
4. PS2
5. ...that Steam Machine, I guess.

As you can probably tell, I have a thing for angular consoles and blue LEDs. Speaking of, way to pick the worst official Wii shot (so to speak) you could find. How about one in the stand? =P

Top Bottom