• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frostpunk: On The Edge | Official Teaser

Bullet Club

"They say the snow is dead. But we've learnt to the contrary." - Samuel Robinson, Frostland Scout (1887, New London).

On The Edge expansion tells a story of citizens of New London sent for a special assignment after the Great Storm. It not only opens a brand new chapter set in the Frostpunk universe but also pits you against new challenges and offers unique mechanics, both in the city and on the Frostland map - further enriching the core experience.

A brand new, frozen board is set and the pieces are moving. What destiny lies ahead for your people? What will this mean for you, as their leader? Shape the future of humanity in Frostpunk's final chapter - On The Edge.

On The Edge will feature:
  • brand new story scenario, set after the Great Storm
  • an array of challenges to overcome on a new, desolate map
  • unique mechanics to utilize on the Frostland view

A.Romero

This game is special. I had a lot of time since I played a management game. Got this game in a bundle and decided to try it. I played it for a few hours and it started a management itch.

Very early on I noticed that I lack the skills to tackle this game so I decided to try a few others and hone my skills. I started with Jurassic Park Evolution (much much easier) and now I'm playing Cities Skylines. I'm planning to go back to Frostpunk very soon.

It's really a novel concept and a well made game. Would recommend.

Top Bottom