• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From - Season 2 Trailer - Coming April 23, 2023

bitbydeath

Season 1 was one of the best new shows of last year.
For those unfamiliar, From is a very Stephen King-ish type show, where anyone who wanders into this small town is unable to leave and if they stay out at night they'll likely get gutted by the demons that haunt the place.
The trailer doesn't spoil much of anything from the first season so feel free to check it out to get an idea of it... or just watch the S1 trailer.

Looking forward to this coming back!

VN1X

Banned
Season 1 was one of the best new shows of last year.
donkey kong what GIF

Yeah I saw that first season and some of that shit made the CW blush. It had a really interesting concept but squandered all its potential with poor writing, some awful acting and idiotic character behavior/motivations. Had to force myself to finish it.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Yeah, I punched out after 4 eps or so, when it became clear the show WASN'T about dealing with the demons but rather human drama over mystery box rules.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Setup was good, but the entire first season went nowhere after the first couple of episodes.
Watched the whole thing, but not a show I'd recommend to anyone. Painfully dull and forgettable.

RaduN

Oh, the wanna be Lost show.

It was ok-ish until they started to reveal some of the shit that's going on. It was pretty stupid, but hell, out of boredom i'll watch a few episodes from season 2...from...get it? (...about as smart as the show so far)

Dr.Morris79

donkey kong what GIF

Yeah I saw that first season and some of that shit made the CW blush. It had a really interesting concept but squandered all its potential with poor writing, some awful acting and idiotic character behavior/motivations. Had to force myself to finish it.
Oh C'mon, it was much better than the usual shit slung out there.

Blade2.0

donkey kong what GIF

Sounds like Under the Dome

jm89

Recently binged wathched it, my new favourite show now.

I saw a few ads which made it look like another lost and i was like meh, but gave the first episode a go and the mystery of the town alone is interesting but those human like creatures that come at night is what made it for me. They are the creepiest evil entity in a show i've seen in a while. Especially that scene where the girl is standing outside the bathroom window, sent shivers down my spine.

Hopefully they don't fall into the same issues of lost and start making things to complicated.

Good to see season 2 is gonna be out in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom