• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 19-25 | As Seen On WSHH

Sigmaah

What it REALLY comes down to is the same thing all games come down to: are you still having fun? If so, keep at it until you're not. If not, try something new. I'm still having fun with Marvel so I'm still playing it, and my love for this one fighting game has led me to check out SFIV, Skullgirls, Divekick, Smash, Injustice, MK, and others. But I always come back to big poppa.

Mahvel did the same thing for me. Made me wanna try different fgs but I always go back to mahvel cause I find it the most entertaining for me.

Also, dat ded game list. Dudes be saying mahvels ded but forgot about all them other games cause those games are truly dead lmfao.

Azure J

Man, I knew I was forgetting something. How was I up from 10AM today thinking "I'm gonna watch Curleh only to tune in now? :lol

Also, I added you Dah. I'm not online ATM (no Plus) but I always keep MahvelGAF/FightingGAF contacts on these systems. :)

EDIT: Looks like I'mma need that multitwitch, thanks Sayad.

Sayad

lol they bought Millia vs Zato classic theme before starting their Millia vs Zato match, that's as anime as it gets.

4ltgt.jpg

pz poy's old team: zero/doom/phoenix
pz poy's current team: zero/doom/vergil

cosmo's old team: morrigan/doom/strider
cosmo's new team: morrigan/doom/vergil

Top Bottom