• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 20 coming September 27th with a new street football mode "Volta"

Mista

Banned

Just announced via their Twitter, FIFA 20 coming on September 27th with a new street football mode called Volta

Pick your gear

From shirts to shoes, sweaters to shorts, equip your avatar with the latest vanity items and unlock more as you progress through in-game challenges.
fifa20-tile-volta02-16x9-fs.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Global football playgrounds

From an underpass in Amsterdam, to a neighbourhood cage in London, or a Tokyo rooftop, experience a new side of The World's Game with VOLTA Football.
fifa20-tile-volta03-16x9-fs.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Play it your way

Play 3v3 Rush (No GK’s), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5, and Professional Futsal. In addition, VOLTA offers different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls, giving you the freedom to play the beautiful game your way.
fifa20-tile-volta04-16x9-fs.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Modes of Play

Build up your squad in VOLTA World, lead your player through the VOLTA Story Mode, play through Promotion and Relegation in the online VOLTA League, or take your favourite professional teams to the streets in VOLTA Kick-Off.
fifa20-tile-volta05-16x9-fs.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

BUILD YOUR PLAYER

Customise and personalise your female or male in-game avatar with a range of clothing, hairstyles, tattoos, and in-game celebratory emotes.
fifa20-editorial-image-volta01-16x9.png.adapt.crop16x9.1239w.png

Last edited:

HarryKS

I genuinely have never seen a female street player in real life. Interesting.

Not a big fan of futsal nor street in real life either, to be fair.

Meowzers

So will males be able to play female players?

In traditional Fifa you can't play against each other, but it's street football. I dislike online football games because of the speed of the games, but this is designed to be faster paced so looks way more fun.

EDIT: Think that's a short-haired girl in the last pic.

Last edited:

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I loved NFL & NBA Street. NBA Street is on the short list of best multiplayer sports games ever made. I wonder why EA never followed those up with later editions. I guess it didn't make sense for bean counters.

Top Bottom