• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

If Finn was anywhere near ready for action he's in the Rumble match. If he can't even get or take an elimination, he's not popping up earlier than Mania, and that's being optimistic as hell.

But hey, we just had a reinjury from coming back early. What's another?

Remember when Orton punted Cena's dad? That was pretty cool.

Orton+punt+Cena+dad.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
205live crowd actually chanting for Jack Galaghar

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
only to fight his moral enemy again for the whatever time. Vince can't write shit for giants.

I think hall of pain was about 2-3 months.

Pretty sure the reason that was aborted was because Mark Henry got injured and then took time off.

Barrage

Zach said:
Barrage is mad as heck again.

Caderfix said:
I don't remember a post in which he wasn't haha

OwensIsNow said:
Barrage goes on reddit. What a mark.

Very non-traditional and vocal posters tonight. They'll boo the guys they normally cheer, cheer the guys they normally boo.

Haha,You never know what's going to happen in the NeoGaf Universe!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Corey and Aries are great on commentary on 205 live

Just woke up and saw about Rollins injury. Sucks for him. Maybe his knee is just bung now and will constantly retear.

Why was he twisting around like an idiot during the coquina cluth though.

Oh god Orton's wife and the bus.

Fuck if Punk comes back 100% we would get Stephanie and Paul vs Phil and AJ

Steph smashes AJ's anime figures.

Sephzilla

I don't think I'm a huge fan of the interacting with family shit because when they try to blur the line like that it sort of ruins the suspension of disbelief for me. Cuz, like, why wouldn't they just call the cops?

What that Wyatt/Roman angle REALLY needed was Bray hypnotizing Roman's daughter into costing him a match. You're telling me you can scare up a chorus of little jimmies to serenade John Cena but you can't bring out one (worked) daughter?

Fuck it, just give me the fucking book WWE.

What that Wyatt/Roman angle REALLY needed was Bray hypnotizing Roman's daughter into costing him a match. You're telling me you can scare up a chorus of little jimmies to serenade John Cena but you can't bring out one (worked) daughter?

I'm still waiting for Brock to F5 Goldberg's son.

Fuck it, just give me the fucking book WWE.

Yeah, it would be like the Sandman Raven feud.

Zach

I don't think I'm a huge fan of the interacting with family shit because when they try to blur the line like that it sort of ruins the suspension of disbelief for me. Cuz, like, why wouldn't they just call the cops?
It's generally a bit much, yeah.

Top Bottom