• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fan creates a leak generator that assigns pre-written Bloodborne leaks to users

To showcase just how many presumed leaks there are regarding Bloodborne, one fan creates a leak generator that assigns pre-written leaks to users.

This is getting hilarious.

I don't really get the hype for BB on PC or PS5. The PS4 version was solid experience back in 2015/2016. Played about 300 hours, leveled a 500 lv character, farmed many perfect gems, inspected every nook and cranny. Unless they add new contents, I am not very enthusiastic just for a better performance port. That said I'll still buy in the hope of a sequel.

Last edited:

Anki

Banned
Here is mine:

"Anki has a reliable source that Bloodborne: Complete Edition is going to be announced soon for Steam. It is currently being developed by NIXXES and will release Q3 2021. It will feature cut content restored."

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

cormack12

Gold Member
First try
[..] has a reliable source that Bloodborne: Director's Cut is going to be announced soon for Playstation 5, PC and Nintendo Switch. It is currently being developed by From Software and will release Q4 2021. It will feature remastered visuals, 60fps with performance/fidelity mode and ray-traced shadows.

Second try
[..] has a reliable source that Bloodborne: Abyss Edition is going to be announced soon for Playstation 5, PC and Xbox Series S/X. It is currently being developed by Playstation Studios and From Software and will release Q2 2022. It will feature remastered visuals, 60fps with performance/fidelity mode and ray-traced shadows.

Saber

Gold Member
This is basic a daily life routine of some Neogaf members. This is gold lmfao xD

My contribution

Pcfetish has a reliable source that Bloodborne: Eternal Nightmare Edition is going to be announced soon for Playstation 5, PC and Game Pass. It is currently being developed by NIXXES and From Software and will release Q4 2022. It will feature cut content restored

Last edited:
These should be released for any game that starts getting loads. of rumours. It would be good to see which game sites see one of these on Twitter and run with the story as something they knew about without realising what it was.

ClosBSAS

C-LOSNYC has a reliable source that Bloodborne: Eternal Hunt Edition is going to be announced soon for Playstation 5. It is currently being developed by Playstation Studios and From Software and will release Q4 2021. It will feature cut content restored.

Top Bottom