• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #875 (dessert)

olimario

Banned
I'll take whatever you have to give, neo.
Any clues about upcoming Zelda media? We saw so much leading up to Wind Waker...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
in the zip:

Dig DugDS
GundamBattle Tactics
Gyakuten Saiban
Ookami
Ore No Dungeon
reviews
Viewtiful Joe DS

ookami ad

thanks neo. do you have an archive of japanese magazine ads? i could use them for the ad thread

Matlock

Banned
Neo, you do know that you can put thumbnails up. :lol

Dig Dug DS

Gundam: Battle Tactics

Some Zelda ripoff

Reviews

Viewtiful Joe DS

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney

Working on getting the rest up.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
landstalker

orenodungeonf875b21zm.jpg

p.s. use thumbnails you asspirate :weirdo

post that shit on OA, oh wait you already did

Ironclad

Gyakuten Saiban, Dig Dug and VJ look awesome. That two page Okami ad is great. I want a wallpaper like that. Landstalker looks interesting.

ourumov

Wow ! Ookami...And let's see what's this landstalker everybody talks about...I am not into ARPGs but if it's so great perhaps it will be worth a try.

neo2046

Wario64 said:
thanks neo. do you have an archive of japanese magazine ads? i could use them for the ad thread
yes, I have some collection
do you want?

neo cant access imageshack, i think
both imageshack and tinypic block my region
I have methods to access and upload pics at imageshack
but I cannot see myself

sasimirobot

Olimario:

you like monkey balls so I forgive you for being a hater of negroes (on ***-age) and posting 1M pics. Um...well maybe

Snowball

Banned
reviewf8753yu.th.jpg

Would you "japanese readers/guys that can translate japanese", be so kind to translate the 4 comments of the reviewers in the Winning Eleven:UE review please?

Make this child happy again. :)
Arigato!

Snowball

Amir0x

Banned
Landstalker one and a half thumbs up.
Viewtiful Joe DS two thumbs up.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney mehs down.
Okami ad two thumbs up.

Beowvlf

Banned
I'd really appreciate it if someone could translate the four reviewers' comments on GITS PSP from that image.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to do so.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
The text on the Landstalker thing says they're adding additional scenarios and "side stories"

duckroll

Dsal said:
The text on the Landstalker thing says they're adding additional scenarios and "side stories"

It also says the graphical upgrades will be polygonal in nature.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
How is that a bad thing dr? I wanna see the battles and enemies before I decide wether this is gonna blow my mind.

Top Bottom