• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout: New Vegas Veterans Are Trying to Lure Newcomers to Quarry Junction With the Promise of Loot

ManaByte

Top tier trolling!

Wink Fallout GIF

badblue

Once I finish getting the mods installed I'll be sure to go get all that great loot for my new play through

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I have to say, fallout is great. Shame it's most recent incarnation is 76, and will be like that until like 2040 or smth.

The trolling is awesome, getting deathclawed by surprise early in the game is no joke hahah!

Doomtrain

This topic inspired me to grab New Vegas on Steam Deck to play while the wife is using the PS5. Never played it before, but I hear it’s one of the best.

You better be packing that Heat :messenger_fire:, when you roll into Quarry Junction.

Winter John Winter John
Cazadores? HAHA! LIke the Tequila! They have a fucking Bite! When you kill enough, tho, and get some other perks, they become bitches.

Last edited:

Dynasty8

Only one I haven't played is New Vegas. It's a bit outdated, but I just got a pretty good PC recently. What mods should I be installing to bring this game more up to date?

Lol I've been playing this for the last week and stumbled across a guy blocking the road telling me specifically not to go there. Decent troll though lol.

Top Bottom