• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 jumps to No.1 across Europe following TV show launch

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I can’t help it.

“The majority of Fallout 4’s sales this week were on PC, representing 69% of all sales, with the rest on PlayStation and Xbox.”

200w.gif

It is interesting that folks ignored the games which have been dirt cheap in sales for years and years and grabbed a copy after watching live action show.
It should be higher, the games are free on PS & Xbox

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I've actually been playing Fallout 3 again, some things about NV really annoy me and I thought F3 was a step up from Oblivion that I hoped they'd continue but Skyrim didn't as much. And it runs surprisingly good, I've not even used any mods or fixes and it's smooth sailing so far. Some frame drops here and there. And it's not the GOTY edition but the original + DLC, GOTY actually did give me some trouble only working in German or something (mistaking GR for Germany?). I just really dislike the even more consolified HUD of Fallout 4, the starting missions/story and the settlement stuff.
Fallout3_2024_04_30_01_35_50_730.png
Fallout3_2024_04_30_01_21_48_374.png
Fallout3_2024_04_30_01_29_08_296.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom