• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake infraction points

They don't but all our female members do.
someone vision GIF

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Got a warning for posting boobs (my bad), for a necrobump (this one is not deserved in my opinion but whatever) and last one because I posted an inappropriate source for a thread (ElAnalistaDeBits) which I did not know.
To OP I'd say stop crying.

Also... is it time for me to ask for a tag?

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Got a warning for posting boobs (my bad), for a necrobump (this one is not deserved in my opinion but whatever) and last one because I posted an inappropriate source for a thread (ElAnalistaDeBits) which I did not know.
To OP I'd say stop crying.

Also... is it time for me to ask for a tag?

Don't worry too much about warnings in regards to the mistaken boob post or accidental necro. They are mostly just for tracking if it is a continuous issue with that user. If it is just an accidental once or twice, nothing will really happen. If we see it continuously (as in within a few weeks/months, not over the course of years) and done on purpose, further action would be taken. Hence why they all have expiration dates. Your's, for example, all expired years ago so no need to fret.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Don't worry too much about warnings in regards to the mistaken boob post or accidental necro. They are mostly just for tracking if it is a continuous issue with that user. If it is just an accidental once or twice, nothing will really happen. If we see it continuously (as in within a few weeks/months, not over the course of years) and done on purpose, further action would be taken. Hence why they all have expiration dates. Your's, for example, all expired years ago so no need to fret.
You see, this is fair.
OP completely deserves the numbskull name change.

If you get any infractions, just take the L, learn from it and move on. It's that simple.

AJUMP23

What do I have to fear from the great and powerful Faust Faust ? Please tell me!

Top Bottom