• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explain your username

VulcanRaven

Character from Metal Gear Solid 1:
2504482-vulcan_raven.jpg

Stouffers

Banned
This thread should be locked. Mystery is the spice of life.. Knowing your stupid “username meanings” is like discovering how magnets, aviation, or the vagina works. Why rob ourselves of the sweet unknown?

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
The villains in the game Bangai-O on Dreamcast are called the SF Kosmo Gang.

Changed by a mod because I said I don't like Ayn Rand.

My name begins with a K. When my buddies and I would go out drinking and karaoke, I'd always put my name down as K-Rappa-Dizzle. Just kinda stuck.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
tinto-verano11--644x362.jpg

Mine could be translated to something like "WineWithSoda", which is a typical beverage served here in Spain during the summer.

I started using it in LAN parties during college. Why? I probably was high as fuck at the moment, so the hell if I know. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
My username is randomly generated. I was supposed to just check out this place with temp email lol.... And I love it. Can I change my email to real one now?

Look at my avatar. Always been a big fan of the theif series and stealth genre and character class/archetype. This wasn't my first choice but what I use as a backup. My first account with typical username (based on the same concept that I use in gaming sites) I use got banned when gaf was run by woke scolds who banned me for telling people to lighten up and stop clutching pearls as they were berating comdey and humor, ie jokes.

Top Bottom